Jamie Foxx in Collateral is the most accurate depiction of a coli breh ever on film

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There was nothing intelligent or introspective about his character. He was an underachieving p*ssy and a pushover. But a very realistic person indeed. That’s how most people are. Vincent pulled his card in the cab with his monologue.

So again…. Just like the Op said.

basically a coli poster that’s a WWE stan:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Better range, diversity of roles :manny:
He’s not a better performer and he doesn’t have better range, he has just taken a wider range of roles. He wasn’t better in his attempts. He quite literally should not have taken many roles, as they were outside of his range. Collateral was arguably one of them. He was the weakest performer in the entire movie. Everyone was better. :manny:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He’s not a better performer and he doesn’t have better range, he has just taken a wider range of roles. He wasn’t better in his attempts. He quite literally should not have taken many roles, as they were outside of his range. Collateral was arguably one of them. He was the weakest performer in the entire movie. Everyone was better. :manny:

Agree to disagree.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That’s an hot take…

In my defense, it might be recent bias on my behalf

and with utmost respects to Denzel, he's had a damn near GENERATION's length of solid-to A1 Roles

Like breh from 1984-2007 the man has had some serious work to his name. I can't think of no other actor, from A Solder's Story to American Gangster the man has some heat.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise both are playing stereotypes of black men and white men in general: Vincent gets things done and takes action to problems, but doesn't know how to have empathy or compassion toward others. Max talks about all the things he's wants to do, but never acts on it. It's basically the Che Guevara :mjpls: quote on film. Great movie, though.

This one:

• "The episode upset us a little because the poor man, apart from being homosexual and a first-rate bore, had been very nice to us, giving us 10 soles each, bringing our total to 479 for me and 163 1/2 to Alberto."

timeless

All Star
Daps
images

Sam Jackson in Lakeview Terrace. Definitely a TLR poster.
:laff:

I forgot allllllll about that damn movie! It was HILARIOUS lol.