James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This nikka Kyrie burning incense to purge the stadium of evil spirits but can’t get a vaccine to help his body purge a global pandemic…..:mjlol:

And HARDEN was supposedly the problem?!?!:mjtf:

I mean an entire article just got posted in here about the shyt Harden was pulling

Nobody said Kyrie's status wasn't an issue but when he's talking to everybody but the Nets trying to figure out how to leave, on top of being out of shape while playing for the Nets is that Kyrie's fault? He had one foot out before the season even started is that on Kyrie too?

Who are y'all going to point the finger at next if he can't get it done in Philly?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Kai is not a better player than harden
Kai plays off ball well, Kai plays better defense (he puts effort in), Kai handles the ball better (Harden has a high turnover rate), Kai shoots better and more efficiently without foul baiting, Kai isn’t scared of the big moment. Only casuals and Kai haters think a couple of empty triple doubles from high usage players like Harden means he’s a top ten player in the league. Dude is a shell of himself and puts up stats to makeup for his shytty game.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So am I correct in my assumption that harden really just wanted to go to the 76ers last season except the rockets refused to trade him there since Morey was there?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I mean an entire article just got posted in here about the shyt Harden was pulling

Nobody said Kyrie's status wasn't an issue but when he's talking to everybody but the Nets trying to figure out how to leave, on top of being out of shape while playing for the Nets is that Kyrie's fault? He had one foot out before the season even started is that on Kyrie too?

Who are y'all going to point the finger at next if he can't get it done in Philly?

If him and Embiid don't get it done they don't get it done but it will be on their own terms, not some dikkhead Kyrie. He wanted out and I don't blame him at all. The fukk I look playing hard as shyt when this nikka half man half season.

That type of behavior ain't cool and then you got a 6'10 Durant who take all the damn shots

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So am I correct in my assumption that harden really just wanted to go to the 76ers last season except the rockets refused to trade him there since Morey was there?

Yes the deal was done until Rockets owner override the deal and sent him to Nets for a lesser package.

76ers were giving Rockets Maxey Simmons and Thybulle. I believe the Rockets were going to send somebody else along Harden.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
The mandate is going to be lifted eventually but the reports of him thinking he should have the team revolve around him means he was delusional from the jump. Kai and KD are both better players than him. Harden was correct standing up to that weirdo Kai but self sabotaging the team is some hoe shyt.

Kyrie is not and has never been a better player than Harden.

I'm a Harden hater and can't even come up with an argument for Kyrie.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The mandate is going to be lifted eventually but the reports of him thinking he should have the team revolve around him means he was delusional from the jump. Kai and KD are both better players than him. Harden was correct standing up to that weirdo Kai but self sabotaging the team is some hoe shyt.
Kyrie has never at any point in his life been better than James Harden.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

kyrie Irving is not a better player than James Harden. :russ:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
If him and Embiid don't get it done they don't get it done but it will be on their own terms, not some dikkhead Kyrie. He wanted out and I don't blame him at all. The fukk I look playing hard as shyt when this nikka half man half season.

That type of behavior ain't cool and then you got a 6'10 Durant who take all the damn shots
Best player alive :umad: