kyrie-irving.gif

0TWgDXH.gif

Harden's got asthma, Kyrie clueless :deadmanny:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You still can’t give Ben wide open driving and passing lanes, even when he can’t shoot. Y’all act like Ben wasn’t effective despite not being able to shoot.
Thought we were talking about postseason Ben, the time where them two matching up would matter. How effective was postseason Ben

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
They saying its still gonna take Simmons weeks to get in game shape. Kenny Smith and Chris Haynes think this was more of a move about next season

If the Nets keep losing I wonder if they just say fukk it and shut KD down while slowly get Simmons ready to play

BK plays the Sixers in Philly on March 10. Does anyone even believe Simmons will actually play?
If they shut KD down and the nets Miss playoffs.. the rockets own their pick

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s going to be a lot of posted quotes from this thread as the season goes on
:pachaha:

This trade can work for both teams, Simmons shyt the bed so bad that we forget what a solid player he can be. Embiid and harden gon be a problem.
Embiid and Harden are gonna be eliminated early and Joel will do his yearly crying. BK will win. Drummond is the key

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I think Ben gonna go crazy fr now :mjlit:

I don’t think KD/Kyrie/Nash goin for that wide open no shot bullshyt for too long if at all :francis: