James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only just now realized Harden gonna have to change his jersey number 'cause of Wilt. :ohhh:
I see he plans on wearing number 1. Kinda telling.:obama:

Daps
22 8 10 is washed lol

Y’all dudes kill me with this shyt
The game doesn't exist in the box score. Westbrook is averaging 18, 8 and 7 - does that mean he isn't washed?

Harden can put up those surface numbers because he dominates the ball more than anyone else, quite literally. For those 10 assists he's averaging 5 turnovers; for those 22 points, he's having his least efficient scoring season of his career.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The game doesn't exist in the box score. Westbrook is averaging 18, 8 and 7 - does that mean he isn't washed?

Harden can put up those surface numbers because he dominates the ball more than anyone else, quite literally. For those 10 assists he's averaging 5 turnovers; for those 22 points, he's having his least efficient scoring season of his career.
Russ nor Harden is washed. They just having down years. Washed is Milsap or Blake Griffin

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
full

lib123

All Star
Daps
Thought we were talking about postseason Ben, the time where them two matching up would matter. How effective was postseason Ben

Post season Ben on the Sixers wasn’t playing with elite perimeter talent aside from that one season with Jimmy Butler. Kyrie and KD had a legit chance at winning it all last year if healthy with borderline NBA players not even close to Ben Simmons talent wise.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Haven't read the thread. But the mental softness of 2 starters on one team might be historic (Drummond and Ben)

Daps
Russ nor Harden is washed. They just having down years. Washed is Milsap or Blake Griffin
Milsap shouldn’t even be in the league.

Westbrook and Harden are both shells of their former selves (I mean the former is having more than just a “down year” - he’s done as an elite player). You can’t just throw box score stats out there without the appropriate context to say otherwise. I don’t think anyone who believes they’re washed means they should be out of the league. On the topic of Harden, we’ll see what he looks like in Philly. If he looks better than he has this season, well, we’ll all know he blatantly quit on the Nets long ago.