James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't 2018 Harden...and he has maybe 2 elite yrs left

I think this was a good deal for both teams...I think this deal is exactly what BK needed

They were in first place with no Kyrie & injured Harden...now they get Kyrie, Seth, Benamin & Drummond lol

This is an easy win for them once KD gets healthy
And that's precisely why this trade is worth it. Embiid is in his prime right now

calh45

Cal
Daps
Simmons was never going to play for Philly again. They lost nothing moving him. Harden was mentally checked out of Brooklyn. He wasn't worth having around. Both sides won.

You have significantly more faith in either of them than I do, but they did lose something, they lost Curry. Embiid like playing with him. Harden has checked out on two teams and is lazy now. I haven't seen an ability in him to be resilient to be the peak Harden we remember. I have no clue about Simmons either, and his defense is the most predictable thing about him, but he may be just as bad of a liability in the playoffs with the Nets as he was with the 76ers. At best they just traded headaches with those two, but Curry being in there makes it a Nets win for me.

:manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I find it crazy that Durant is the best player Harden has ever played with, and he has left him TWICE :ohhh:

Both times Harden was traded with the first time being because Harden refused OKC's lowball extension offer and OKC decided to deal him instead of coming with a better offer.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pops called talking about the nets got rid of harden…naaah harden got rid of the nets :francis:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Somehow everyone has forgotten how exhausted Embiid gets at the end of playoff games. Barring injury, Doc, Harden and Embiid will have no one to blame this playoffs.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ben couldn't shoot in 2018 either. But Sixers surrounded him with shooters and they went on an end of season run. Now he's surrounded by even better shooters.
But during the playoffs they need kd to drop the bulk of the points since Kyrie won’t play on home games… kd is the only consistent shooter they got on home games