James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Nets didn’t get Thybulle or Maxey WTF!!!!

:snoop:

Morey came outta this even better than last year. The Deal for Houston was Simmons AND Maxey. They still gonna miss Seth and his shooting tho. I guess it was too much to ask for Patty Mills....even tho Seth is basically a souped up version of him. The Nets wouldn't even need him anymore.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see it.

Ben will be a game-changer for them. Yes, his inhibitions and limitations will still be there, but the value he provides for the Nets will be infinitely more than whatever Harden was giving them.

I don't like Simmons but yeah him on the Nets can be a gamechanger and they have multiple potent three point threats with Seth Curry coming with him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope I’m wrong about this trade but this shyt got me in my feelings…I just saw a couple of threads on TLR with some fine bytches and I didn’t even have the motivation to scroll past the first pic in both threads…I just want to see the nets put out a hard fighting team that hits the floor every night and plays at this point…and that starts when kyrie commits to playing basketball and we still have to wait for bum simmons to get in shape physically and “mentally”…things look up on paper but this just feels like more fukkery waiting to happen smmfh

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Woj was denying this story. Weird how politics comes into play.
Also is Ben gonna play? He's trash anyways

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
As a Nets fan, I'm kinda happy with the Ben Simmons trade :ehh: unlike many of Ben's doubters I believe he will have a good career and that his talents will lead him to improving his game in the right situation and will be a great addition for the Nets in the long run.

I was on the "Simmons will eventually improve his game" bandwagon. Trust me, it's not happening. Ever.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Only one person in this trade was top 3 in MVP voting (winning once) for three years in a row. Yall's Harden hate blinds yall

This isn't 2018 Harden...and he has maybe 2 elite yrs left

I think this was a good deal for both teams...I think this deal is exactly what BK needed

They were in first place with no Kyrie & injured Harden...now they get Kyrie, Seth, Benamin & Drummond lol

This is an easy win for them once KD gets healthy