James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Wow.

Forfeiting those draft picks could be tough but to acquire James without giving up Maxey or Thybull is pretty good for Philly.

For the Nets, Simmons will probably be the initiator at point guard again to hide his deficiencies/emphasize his strengths, and of course this improves their defense. Seth and Drum add value but of course none of that matters if Kyrie remains a part time player.

The east will be flames this year. Every matchup in every round will be fukkery
Bro you got the Nets, Heat, Bucks, 76ers, Bulls, Cavs. This is the best the Eastern conference has been in decades.:whoo:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
In a sense, both teams won, if only by addition by subtraction.

Nets won because Harden didn't want to be there anymore and they got pieces in return that'll improve the balance of their squad (although they should've made more of an effort to get Thybulle)
Philly won because Ben didn't want to be there anymore and they got a piece that actually wants to play for them.
I agree. I don't see it as a one sided trade at all. Nets probably should've asked for more if anything, but Harden was a malcontent and he had to go. And the Sixers are lucky they got anything for Simmons. It's almost a perfect swap in terms of players needing a new team. But the Sixers got the best player out the bunch by far.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How often do they even run pnr? Both are mainly iso guys
THEY SPAMMED IT
TO PERFECTION IN THAT BUCKS SERIES

WHICH LEAD TO A KD ISO
ON LOPEZ OR A BRUCE BROWN