James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Daps
I'm confused how so many people think the Nets won the trade...
In a sense, both teams won, if only by addition by subtraction.

Nets won because Harden didn't want to be there anymore and they got pieces in return that'll improve the balance of their squad (although they should've made more of an effort to get Thybulle)
Philly won because Ben didn't want to be there anymore and they got a piece that actually wants to play for them.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this is cuz u neglected to acknowledge that ben cannot do one of the main things malone did in the pick n roll, which is hit the mid range.
1. THATS CALL A PICK & POP
NOT A PICK AND ROLL.

PICK & ROLL IS
SETTING THE SCREEN
AND DIVING TO THE BASKET...

MY POST WAS CLEAR
AS DAY AND YOU THE
OTHER DUDE EXPOSED
YOUR LACK OF SIMPLE BBALL KNOWLEDGE.

2. KARL MALONE TOOK
THE MAJORITY OF HIS
JUMP SHOTS IN FACE UP ISOS
NOT PICK AND POPS.
:devil:
:evil:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm gonna sound like a hater and don't care, but I'm mad that Ben Simmons got traded to an alleged contender with KD:skip:

Breh pulled some of the softest shyt in sports history and got traded to a major market w/ an All-Time great :beli:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

What the fukk you mean he doesn't deserve this? He wanted this. He left a perfect situation GS, all because he wanted to believe the grass was greener on the other side, when he knew all along it was just a green screen.
Man said he wanted to go to Brooklyn because of the vibe they had, got there and then got rid of the players and coach that created that vibe, now he with a guy that can't play home games and someone that voluntarily gave up $19M because the team wanted him to shoot.:mjlol:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Seth and Drummond were the better players that fit on the Nets in this trade
I agree wit that part but u better believe the nets want Ben to run that break and dish to KD Kyrie for 3 or dunk that bytch

bucks gotta problem now

Embiid and harden is a crazy combo inside and out nobody gon be able to figure out for a while

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's funny as fukk that every time I heard Woj speak today he makes it a point to throw in "these teams have not been talking until today". He knows he got caught slipping.

He and Morey are friends and he was told not to leak it as of yet.

Nate Duncan was talking about this on his podcast,this is what Woj does to keep his sources...Morey didnt want it out 2 early.