• Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, switch PG with them nikkaz I mention then LBJ wouldn't be as dominant.

The pacers were a top 5 defensive team from 2012-2014 so the defensive schemes shouldn't be the issue. PG is just a good defender and not elite

Breh Bron shot damn near 60% overall and over 50% from 3 against the Spurs in 2014. Really he balled against them after game 3 of the previous Finals. Kawhi (or any other individual defender for that matter) stopping Bron is a myth. Morever stopping Bron (or any other elite player) being used as the measure of defensive ability is just plain silly. Beyond that, it's not like Harden would do anything about Bron on the defensive end and that is what this discussion is about. Since we are using Bron series here...Harden folded against Bron in the Finals while George had his coming out party against Bron in the playoffs. They were the exact same age and Harden had KD and Russ to demand defensive attention while George had Hibbert and D. West.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Breh Bron shot damn near 60% overall and over 50% from 3 against the Spurs in 2014. Really he balled against them after game 3 of the previous Finals. Kawhi (or any other individual defender for that matter) stopping Bron is a myth. Morever stopping Bron (or any other elite player) being used as the measure of defensive ability is just plain silly. Beyond that, it's not like Harden would do anything about Bron on the defensive end and that is what this discussion is about. Since we are using Bron series here...Harden folded against Bron in the Finals while George had his coming out party against Bron in the playoffs. They were the exact same age and Harden had KD and Russ to demand defensive attention while George had Hibbert and D. West.

I sweae the nikkaz who voted for Paul George either don't like James harden or don't like basketball like that.

Paul George is the only all star that's gets away with games of scoring 5 points an 1-16 shooting and not get penalized for it. James harden don't have that luxury.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paul George. He my favorite player, and I don't like Harden but PG is just better all bullshyt aside. He has the size that makes him more versatile, and he is a sticky defender. Harden is obviously the better offensive player though, but it's harder to build an offense when Harden is so ball dominate. And you gotta look at positions, a forward that does it all is more valuable than a scoring guard in this league right now

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Paul George. He my favorite player, and I don't like Harden but PG is just better all bullshyt aside. He has the size that makes him more versatile, and he is a sticky defender. Harden is obviously the better offensive player though, but it's harder to build an offense when Harden is so ball dominate. And you gotta look at positions, a forward that does it all is more valuable than a scoring guard in this league right now
Except PG doesn't do it all

He isn't as reliable a scorer as Harden. PG can give you 30+ one game then 15 on 5/20 shooting the next. We saw it this past season. He came out guns blazing to start the season, then fell off a cliff around mid December

He isn't half the playmaker that Harden is either

So really, outside of playing defense what does PG do better than Harden?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except PG doesn't do it all

He isn't as reliable a scorer as Harden. PG can give you 30+ one game then 15 on 5/20 shooting the next. We saw it this past season. He came out guns blazing to start the season, then fell off a cliff around mid December

He isn't half the playmaker that Harden is either

So really, outside of playing defense what does PG do better than Harden?
Harden is the more efficient scorer, yes, but PG shot it better from 3 last season. Yes Harden averaged 7.5 apg, but he turned it over on average 4 times a game. He has a higher usage rating so of course it will seem like he's the superior play maker when in reality PG is just as good. He doesn't force things as much as Harden does

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sweae the nikkaz who voted for Paul George either don't like James harden or don't like basketball like that.

Paul George is the only all star that's gets away with games of scoring 5 points an 1-16 shooting and not get penalized for it. James harden don't have that luxury.

So you just not gonna respond to anything I said? :mjlol: You are a Harden fan, I get it.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Looking at the poll results pretty much proves Kevin Durant's point. :dead:

I swear the pacers would trade pg for harden what's in a heartbeat thinking the rockets are stupid

nikkas argue about harden not getting the MVP a year ago and he aint better an amped Danny granger?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
PG 13 is severely underrated imo. Outside of Bron Bron he the best player in the nba to me. nikka took Monta washed up ass and mules turner to the offs and he damn near beat Toronto by himself :francis:

Ellis was coming off a season averaging 19ppg:stopitslime:

Harden beat a 56 win clippers team by himself if u gonna put it that way. Their starting pg was Jason terry for crying out loud

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Ellis was coming off a season averaging 19ppg:stopitslime:

Harden beat the clipper by himself if u gonna put it that way. Their starting pg was Jason terry for crying out loud
Houston got some damn good role players. The pacers outside of turner, Ellis who average like 15 last season, and mahini were trash last season. I would take ariza over anyone on the pacers other than pg13. Harden had the better cast.