Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Easy. Harden

The nikka Paul George is a inconsistent unagressive scorer for most of his career... Tho it look like tides are changing after the playoffs

I'd rather have the best scorer in the league to build around & one of the best playmakers. You don't even need to run plays with Harden

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
One has a defense to go with his offense

One is great on offense..
:lupe:

I'll take the one who plays both..:yeshrug:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
One has a defense to go with his offense

One is great on offense..
:lupe:

I'll take the one who plays both..:yeshrug:

pG is a good defender but y'all thinking he kawhi or some shyt.

LBJ score on PG with ease almost every time they face each other

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
pG is a good defender but y'all thinking he kawhi or some shyt.

LBJ score on PG with ease almost every time they face each other

And what did LBJ do to Harden??
And PG also scored a lot on LBJ too.
There stats weren't that far off from each other.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Is this supposed to be a knock? It's not like Bron is one of the greatest players of all time or anything.

Kawhi, Bruce Bowen, and Shawn Marion made LBJ work. The Heat main advantage was LeBron taking Paul George to school when wade and bosh were struggling in that 2013 ECFs

PG isn't some super juggernaut defender.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kawhi, Bruce Bowen, and Shawn Marion made LBJ work. The Heat main advantage was LeBron taking Paul George to school when wade and bosh were struggling in that 2013 ECFs

PG isn't some super juggernaut defender.

Correction...the defensive schemes of those respective teams made Bron work. Those guys weren't out there on an island against Bron. Those squads crowded the paint to deter his drives. And even with that he gave Kawhi work once his jumper started falling. Remember when Iggy was the Bron stopper? Well that all stopped once GSW couldn't have 3 nikkas waiting in the lane for him and their rim protector got hurt. There is no such thing a juggernaut defender. Top defenders get lit up by top players all the time. No matter how you slice it, he is significantly better than Harden choses to be.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Correction...the defensive schemes of those respective teams made Bron work. Those guys weren't out there on an island against Bron. Those squads crowded the paint to deter his drives. And even with that he gave Kawhi work once his jumper started falling. Remember when Iggy was the Bron stopper? Well that all stopped once GSW couldn't have 3 nikkas waiting in the lane for him and their rim protector got hurt. There is no such thing a juggernaut defender. Top defenders get lit up by top players all the time. No matter how you slice it, he is significantly better than Harden choses to be.

Breh, switch PG with them nikkaz I mention then LBJ wouldn't be as dominant.

The pacers were a top 5 defensive team from 2012-2014 so the defensive schemes shouldn't be the issue. PG is just a good defender and not elite