James Gunn Wants A ‘Rocket and Groot’ Spin-Off, Claims Vin Diesel

Conz

Superstar
Daps
as i said in the other thread, the internet was not made to talk about shyt you like. there's zero fun in saying something is good. I barely even open threads about shyt i like.* "everyone's a critic."

*unless it's Marvel movies :lawd:

still a pointless idea to spin off anyone from the Guardians. Also, Vin Diesel thinks people love Vin Diesel a lot more than people love Vin Diesel. Dude is like the CBS of action stars. he has a huge facebook following, which is the social media choice of grandmas

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as i said in the other thread, the internet was not made to talk about shyt you like. there's zero fun in saying something is good. I barely even open threads about shyt i like.* "everyone's a critic."

*unless it's Marvel movies :lawd:

still a pointless idea to spin off anyone from the Guardians. Also, Vin Diesel thinks people love Vin Diesel a lot more than people love Vin Diesel. Dude is like the CBS of action stars. he has a huge facebook following, which is the social media choice of grandmas

Damn this is true.....

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Damn this is true.....
no one is checking for Riddikk, but he'll tell you they have plans for 9 of em. as someone said above there was another Pacifier in the works. XXX3? He said they were gonna make more Witchhunters.

... bro, no one is seeing the Fast movies or Guardians for Vin Diesel.