YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They compare him to Big Ben so what's the problem

also looks have nothing to do with being in shape

you work out for performance, not looks, that's what fakkits like the pro bodybuilders do, real bodybuilders build for performance and don't look ripped or anything
Actually there is a direct correlation with your cardiovascular ability and the amount of body fat you have.

Having a high VO2 ability(how efficiently your heart/lungs provides oxygen to the cells in youR muscles) means you have a good cardio, the higher your vo2, the more efficiently your body burns fat. It is safe to say that dude probably is not in shape as relates to his cardio Health.

On the flip side, there are dudes who are cut up who can't run long distances for shyt...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually guys who look in shape are in shape. Jameis is a little fat but he's still more than athletic enough to play QB.

I agree; bodyfat percentage isn't always indicative of athletic ability. I was just quoting a hot bar from Cass :manny:

Daps
Dude looks awful if that pic is real.

How can these athletes not be in the best shape when that is a good part of your job?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Jameis n Mariota came in at the exact same height...6'3 and 3/4....jameis got him by a few pounds tho :whew:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Jameis n Mariota came in at the exact same height...6'3 and 3/4....jameis got him by a few pounds tho :whew:

I just dont understand why Jameis let himself add weight...again for the bowl season. I know its hard to turn down good eating. But cant keep adding all that weight late in the year.

If he was one of those dudes who could eat all day and not gain weight then :yeshrug:

Just a different player when he weighs 230. I hope he stays that way.

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
I just dont understand why Jameis let himself add weight...again for the bowl season. I know its hard to turn down good eating. But cant keep adding all that weight late in the year.

If he was one of those dudes who could eat all day and not gain weight then :yeshrug:

Just a different player when he weighs 230. I hope he stays that way.
He plays baseball :pachaha:

That baseball diet

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He plays baseball :pachaha:

That baseball diet

This is true. :francis:

Baseball players can get away with not being the most in shape dudes.

Also he never had a real off season of football training. Instead he was going to pitch so he really wasnt able to workout a lot. Not really moving around a lot either.