Jameis out here looking flabby in workouts

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I'm trying to figure out when people are going to get off this man's dikk. Seriously. Everything this cat does, people are all over it. I thought was just the cacs, you got black folk doing it also.

You don't see this shyt for Ben Rapistberger. Dude always been shaped like Sponge Bob and it goes not noticed.

Jameis is going to ball out in the NFL and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it. I see him going to the Bucs for real if they don't trade up.

The conspiratard in me thinks they are slandering to put the mental pressure on him to fail....

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Got to hate on the black brand don't ya

Wtf lol naw breh.. It's a fukkin nike combine and he's in fund shirts when I'm sure 95% of the rest of the camp had on there school shorts wit da football logo lol.. He just started earliy doin typical Jamarcus shyt :jawalrus::francis:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Winston already got the Jamarcus gut:flabbynsick:

...too much crabs:francis:

Anyway, look forward to seeing Jameis cook with the Bucs:jawalrus:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The conspiratard in me thinks they are slandering to put the mental pressure on him to fail....
No. You are correct. All the shyt he went through at FSU and he still got a chip and a Hesimann. Besides the fake rape case, All the shyt he did was so juvenile and trivial. shyt wouldn't even make the news just a short 5 years ago. They want him to crack. A lot of people would have snapped on folks by now. Winston must have some African warrior blood or some shyt, because he keeps on pushing. I wish nothing but the best for the kid.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I ain't falling for none of this BS. They probably just wanted the image of a white dude having a rope tied around this brother retweeted across the nation.

:camby:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let that African cook

capitalist-boogie-2012-olympics.gif

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They compare him to Big Ben so what's the problem

also looks have nothing to do with being in shape

you work out for performance, not looks, that's what fakkits like the pro bodybuilders do, real bodybuilders build for performance and don't look ripped or anything

Bodybuilders lift for aesthetics and mass. You're probably thinking of powerlifters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bodybuilders lift for aesthetics and mass. You're probably thinking of powerlifters.

aesthetics and mass doesn't your in shape

power lifters look the way they do because they train for strength

bodybuilders who do that posing shyt are actually at their weakest when their on stage

just because you look like you're in shape doesn't mean you're in shape