Jameis out here looking flabby in workouts

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Also he never had a real off season of football training.

jackson-bo_01.jpg

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
People in here acting like its some conspiracy that the expected #1 pick, which is a QB is being scrutinized. Or that it has to do with race lol

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I just dont understand why Jameis let himself add weight...again for the bowl season. I know its hard to turn down good eating. But cant keep adding all that weight late in the year.

If he was one of those dudes who could eat all day and not gain weight then :yeshrug:

Just a different player when he weighs 230. I hope he stays that way.

He played baseball as well......baseball doesn't require the amount of conditioning football players need. Probably didn't have to run as much. I mean nikkas in baseball really be eating sunflower seeds and snacks in the outfield.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
This is true. :francis:

Baseball players can get away with not being the most in shape dudes.

Also he never had a real off season of football training. Instead he was going to pitch so he really wasnt able to workout a lot. Not really moving around a lot either.

He definitely wasn't fat during the opener.
I don't see the big deal of a 21yr old gaining 20 pounds then losing 20 pounds.

jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
People in here acting like its some conspiracy that the expected #1 pick, which is a QB is being scrutinized. Or that it has to do with race lol

Really? nikka andrew luck got no scrutiny. Anybody that watches andrew luck would tell you he has a TEBOW esque throwing motion and they slide it under the table.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Supposedly his 231 looked sloppy today

:lupe:

He'll fit right in with other pocket passers though :ld:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jameis Winston 'slimmed out' for Bucs this offseason

:ehh:

Upon returning from the Pro Bowl in February, Jameis Winston set out to transform his body, armed with a new understanding of the commitment level of the game's top quarterbacks.

Mission accomplished.

Teammates took note of Winston's streamlined body as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers opened a voluntary minicamp on Tuesday.

"He lost a lot of weight. He slimmed out," wide receiver Mike Evans said, via the Tampa Bay Times. "I was joking with him the other day. He took his shirt off, and I said 'Man, what happened to the belly?' He's got a six-pack like me. He's put in a tremendous amount of work and I think it's going to be a great year for him and this whole team."

Winston played his rookie season at roughly 235 pounds after reportedly ballooning to 250 at one point last offseason. Trainer Tim Grover told ESPN that Winston is down 18 pounds since the beginning of January.

The Bucs have to be thrilled with Winston's metamorphosis after he showed heavy feet and a lack of explosiveness in his legs last year.

Even better, the newfound diligence is a sign of maturity for a player who is now viewed as the face of the franchise.

"Jameis is very perceptive about not only what he needs to get better but what our offense and our team needs to get better," coach Dirk Koetter recently explained. "That's one of the things when you're around him more, he's mature way beyond his yearswith that sort of thing. The reason I got a smile is because that's a good thing for the Bucs."