Supporter
Daps
Ebj9dtaWoAEQkHU.jpg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The shower posse came to D.C and got straight smashed they were thriving out P.G county though. Bloods and crips got trashed out D.C too some bloods tried to go in Adams Morgan and Trinidad and Crips tried to puh in on Kennedy street it did not end well.
yeah I got an older friend here in DC and said they ran them up outta town in Columbia Heights and Petworth areas. Somebody I know in Dallas had the same story.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Jamaican gangsters are ruthless.they aren’t into principles as much as ADOS gangsters.

Don't think this is a only Jamaican thing, It seems most people from third world countries that get involved into criminal activity once they get to America tend to have a more ruthlessness to them, I think this is due to them being from very improvised areas where the hood is no food or light and showers outside to American hoods where it's projects and government assistance.

25663879.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Took out a whole Jamaican gang without firing 1 shot. :russ:

i remember goin to the state fair...when this dropped ....went to the movies that sat in red bird malls parkin lot behind ihop where sears useta be...

nikka them jamaican cleared that entire movie out because they said steven made a mockery of em...lol...

nikka our shadows were duckin that friday...turned around thought it was gone be cool at astro drive in... hell nall...they shut the lot down...they had 3 screens showin it...

they had to pull the movie from ua south redbird n astro

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i remember goin to the state fair...when this dropped ....went to the movies that sat in red bird malls parkin lot behind ihop where sears useta be...

nikka them jamaican cleared that entire movie out because they said steven made a mockery of em...lol...

nikka our shadows were duckin that friday...turned around thought it was gone be cool at astro drive in... hell nall...they shut the lot down...they had 3 screens showin it...

they had to pull the movie from ua south redbird n astro
:mjlol::francis::mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Political parties dont beef like that any more in jamaica. Its basically just large criminal gangs show scam and sell drugs and also people who commit robbery wantonly with no afflation, just run of the mill psychopaths with no regard for human life
let the streets take over bruhs