Jamaican shower posse goes to war with Dallas Texas locals

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Flag_of_the_United_States.svg
Lmfao. No sir put up the flag of your precious Britain. They are her servants.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
U know Jamaicans are descendants of slaves aswell? This ados vs black people is dum as fukk and another way to cause division u stupid nikkas fall for the trick every time smfh

That don’t mean we don’t have different culture. One of the reason we see so much tension is people denying we have a difference

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Y'all arre starting to make me sick with this Tariq Nasheed anti Immigrant shi* , you make it seem like Jamaicans and West Indians can turn into Super Sayians. I go in the Restaurant and they are rude, just be rude back, don't be a puss* about it and make it seem like they super blacks

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
U know Jamaicans are descendants of slaves aswell? This ados vs black people is dum as fukk and another way to cause division u stupid nikkas fall for the trick every time smfh
oh shyt.. that kind of messes up the whole purpose of the term :patrice:

FBA probably works a little better.. but I guess Jamaica is technically in the Americas as well :patrice:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shower posse came to D.C and got straight smashed they were thriving out P.G county though. Bloods and crips got trashed out D.C too some bloods tried to go in Adams Morgan and Trinidad and Crips tried to puh in on Kennedy street it did not end well.

they got pushed back by the Latinos?