Jamaican denounces “out of many, one people” slogan, after seeing CACs cacing.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Two years ago I tweeted that I was proud of our “out of many, one people” slogan and shortly after had several friends reach out and explain to me the fallacy of that statement and how it was used to oppress the Black population.

I think of that moment and the shame that followed whenever I see videos like this that reaffirm how correct those people were for educating me.

giphy.gif

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
See we been i close contact with these creatures for 400 years while y'all were busy ruining that island paradise amongst yourselves they left you on. When we speak maybe y'all should listen instead of calling us lazy, uncultured, and having a victim mentality. But I'll just mind my business

full

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
The sooner that Black Folks the world over realize that "We Don't Have Any Friends", we will be better off.

Non-Blacks can move into Black Spaces, copy aspects of Black Culture(s), but STILL have an Allegiance to Their "Race" over the culture they are in.

It dosen't matter if they know the languages, or other customs, they are "Non-Black" First and Foremost in their loyalties, and will throw Black Folks under the bus first chance they get, if it provides an "advantage" to them (even when zero "Advantage" is to be gained, SMH).

This goes FOR ALL Black Spaces, in the America(s), Africa, the Caribbean ETC...

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Jamacian c00n won't seize their assets though, meaningless ass words

I see that British flag in his bio :mjpls:

These are the types of people who run Jamaica, these racist fukks are probably Lebanese. They own a lot of industry in the country.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Had an Indian Patient and when she spoke i found out she was Jamaican...

I was confused and she told me there's a bunch of different races in Jamaica and she said that Quote...

:ohhh:
Kind of like different races in America, Cuba, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Brazil even Haiti???

Almost like every country in the Americas has different races in them :ohhh:

Wow :krs:

bnew

Veteran
Daps