Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You mean the mercy the white man showed you when he took his feet off your neck? :skip: what an achievement...
If that was true we would of went back to being slaves, or treated like we were in the 60s

You cant be free if you dont want to be freed. Smarten up fool :ufdup:

Last edited:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
If that was true we would of went back to being slaves, or treated like we were in the 60s

You cant be free if you dont want to be freed. Smarten up fool :ufdup:
I dont remember no AAs picking up guns to fight for they freedoms...y'all hapilly took it up the ass with no Vaseline for 400 years :skip:...didn't 4 black hoes cry the other day cause the white man wouldn't let them shake they ass in a club? :martin: yall crave the white man attention...AAs and c00n ass Jamaicans shouldn't even breathe the same air as Haitians...

Blackout

Daps
I dont remember no AAs picking up guns to fight for they freedoms...y'all hapilly took it up the ass with no Vaseline for 400 years :skip:...didn't 4 black hoes cry the other day cause the white man wouldn't let them shake they ass in a club? :martin: yall crave the white man attention...AAs and c00n ass Jamaicans shouldn't even breathe the same air as Haitians...
So you think we simply asked and got freed? You gotta be stupid.

You need to do research about the different tactics used by various civil rights activists and the black panthers and such before you try to talk :mjlol:

If we shouldnt breathe the same air as you then what are you doing in America? :lolbron:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
So you think we simply asked and got freed? You gotta be stupid.

You need to do research about the different tactics used by various civil rights activists and the black panthers and such before you try to talk :mjlol:

If we shouldnt breathe the same air as you then what are you doing in America? :lolbron:
Black Panthers ain't do shyt worth mentioning :shaq2:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Are you white and Jewish?
Hey look at these bigots on this site advocating the irrational discrimination against an entire group of people while they complain about that regularly and advocating that they have a cultural right to do so while using the same arguments that white people have used for decades involving this subject.
These aren't choices based around some higher knowledge these are choices based on a lack of education/ignorance/mysticism, just because these people aren't as advanced as many white nations on these subjects doesn't mean they aren't acting like barbarians.
If these are the type of things you take pride in you're a horrible individual.
If you can look at pictures of black people being hung and listen to strange fruit and then cry over it or talk about the demonic white man but don't acknowledge the civil rights violations towards gay's that have plagued all nations on earth and in this instance particular African countries you're a hypocrite.
If you aren't comfortable with white people calling you ****** or monkey or porch monkey or jungle bunny or spook or mooncricket or thug or whatever other slur you can think of but happily call gay people fakkit or batty or whatever other silly slur you are a hypocrite
"Black countries don't play that shyt." You're right they imprison gay people, burn gay people, hang gay people, rape gay people, beat gay people (i've seen a bvideo of three lesbian women being beat by grown men solely because of their sexuality but then again most of you only insult gay men) , and ostracize gay people from their friends and families and communities
What holy individuals, we should be more like that, African pride!
Buffoons @No_bammer_weed .

And you're one of the most immoral, hypocritical, disgusting people on this site.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is not the dark ages. If they end up on the wrong side of history and get left behind then they deserve it.
Its hilarious/sad how so many on this site dont get it either.
So what are you implying? Are you saying there is a correlation with acceptance of gays and a general progression of the country in other aspects? :heh:

Or are you saying they deserve future mis fortune or lack of progression due to not being as accepting to gays as you are?

Last edited:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
They did enough to get us more benefits here that you enjoy.

All you ever do is criticize yet you aint doing shyt. :upsetfavre:
nikkas hate to hear bout they heroes short comings :skip: the black Panthers set us back 50 years...needless to say, black people in this country have yet to recover...

Blackout

Daps
nikkas hate to hear bout they heroes short comings :skip: the black Panthers set us back 50 years...needless to say, black people in this country have yet to recover...
Short comings? You really think the 60s were better?

Your answer will show if you are an idiot or not. :mjlol:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Short comings? You really think the 60s were better?

Your answer will show if you are an idiot or not. :mjlol:
Better yet, besides segregation, name me some ways that black people are better off now? :skip: your answer will decide if I put you on ignore or not...

Blackout

Daps
Better yet, besides segregation, name me some ways that black people are better off now? :skip: your answer will decide if I put you on ignore or not...
If you have to ask that then you are retarded.

The things white people got away with back in the 60s would have you leaving America if it as done today.

You new gen dudes dont have a clue :mjlol:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
12119000_1048697011828449_1248886010904406110_n.jpg

Are you white and Jewish?
Same paper I used yesterday when someone asked me, this is probably ten photographs by now.