Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You can complain about the badness but reading some these post seem like their condemning every Jamaican.

I heard they found some pipe things
Not sure how true it is

The problem with Jamaican people is one of extremes
When good, are the most wonderful, kindest, loving people ever
When bad, are very very very bad.

If the bullshyt has now gone to another level
The majority innocent folks have to be protected from them

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boom! See how you make a country much safer?

fukk all the talking. This is how you do it. Enough with the excuses. Round up all the pieces of shyt who are total burden to society and throw away the key. fukk people's butthurt feelings and all the denial cos they're embarrassed when we point this shyt out.

You see, now regular El Salvadorans can breathe and go about their daily lives safely and the country is starting to flourish. Basic common sense. It's not rocket science.

No nonsense, no time wasting intellectual discussions, no bullshyt.

Jamaica can take notes.

c00n babble

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I heard they found some pipe things
Not sure how true it is

The problem with Jamaican people is one of extremes
When good, are the most wonderful, kindest, loving people ever
When bad, are very very very bad.

If the bullshyt has now gone to another level
The majority innocent folks have to be protected from them
I've heard that since I was a kid, I know it sounds corny but that's everywhere man.

If this was just a Jamaican thread, it would be w.e but a thread dedicated to calling a whole nation wicked is a little extreme don't you think.
:patrice:

Maybe it's an internet thing, but in real life the only Jamaicans I've heard dump on Jamaica like that are the well off ones who don't go back, or some random internet ppl who hate immigrants lol.

I know Indians, Somalis, Salvadorians and they never shyt on their countries like that.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I call Jamaican pirate land.
There is a part of kingston called Port Royal, that sank into the sea.
It was like a sin city, violence, drinking, sex.
Dubbed the "wickedest city on earth"

I say that to say, it is ran a certain way.
When I say live there, folks the world over have been going there forever.
Including blk americans without an issue.

The criminals know the bigger criminals, will wipe them out quickly and easily if they harm tourists.
There is a "system", and the low level criminals ABSOLUTELY know their place.

Glad u mentioned that

Just came back from south coast sandals and was speaking with a young Jamaican brother and he said the same thing about Jamaican criminals know not to fukk with tourists because that will bring heat on the big criminal organizations who are moving lowkey

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've heard that since I was a kid, I know it sounds corny but that's everywhere man.

If this was just a Jamaican thread, it would be w.e but a thread dedicated to calling a whole nation wicked is a little extreme don't you think.

Maybe it's an internet thing, but in real life the only Jamaicans I've heard dump on Jamaica like that are the well off ones who don't go back, or some random internet ppl who hate immigrants lol.

I know Indians, Somalis, Salvadorians and they never shyt on their countries like that.

Have you had your family home burned to the ground? Have you had great grandma killed in a robbery? Have you had your rich aunt in a gated community house be robbed at gunpoint? Have you had a cousin killed?

Do you have family in the Jamaica Constabulary Force ?

Do you have family who even tell you not to come and visit them because its unsafe :childplease:

Screenshot-2023-11-22-091812.png

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

As with everywhere else. There are a minority bad people, and majority innocent/decent folks.

As I said, I heard they found some pipe things.
I do not even want to say what kind of things.

If that is true, THAT IS A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PROBLEM

One of the most dangerous simple things made is called a "bokkle boom"
bokkle = bottle
Those were very bad for people in board houses

If they stepped it up
Something has to be done

However you feel, if you know how BAD PEOPLE do things, you would be scared.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Glad u mentioned that

Just came back from south coast sandals and was speaking with a young Jamaican brother and he said the same thing about Jamaican criminals know not to fukk with tourists because that will bring heat on the big criminal organizations who are moving lowkey

People forget why Bob Marley was shot. He was trying to bring peace.
A certain Don's father allegedly lead the mission on Bob.
When the US said they wanted that Dons father, he mysteriously burned in his cell.
When the US said they wanted that Dons son, they had to go get him.

It is a whole lot of politics. Yet yes people know their place.

It is a regular thing for the Police to say "King Poetic show up at the precinct by 4 pm today"

If you not there by 3:50 they might send a team for you
And that team does not bring back folks breathing

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

He basically did what Giuliani did in NY
a lot of innocent people went to jail too

Yeah and it's a shame but there's always gonna be some casualties. The ends here justify the means. :yeshrug:

If he's a c00n, what are all these other black men running around murdering and terrorizing other Jamaican people :patrice: ?

Ignore that clown.

Have you had your family home burned to the ground? Have you had great grandma killed in a robbery? Have you had your rich aunt in a gated community house be robbed at gunpoint? Have you had a cousin killed?

Do you have family who even tell you not to come and visit them because its unsafe :childplease:

My aunt lives in Hanover, right in the heart of the country that used to be calm and serene and there's times when she's had to stay in the house so as not to draw attention cos gunmen were in the area. My uncle and cousins have been robbed before and there wasn't shyt they could do about it. They never used to have to live in fear.

People always wanna call our criticisms extreme until one of their own gets affected.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I don't wanna give too much detail

fukk It my govt is Delray Cuffbert David Williams
:russ:

But for real, the corruption is really holding JA back and we need harsher penalties.

Have you had your family home burned to the ground?
No, but allegedly someone blew up my uncle's car in the 90s here in the US.
Have you had great grandma killed in a robbery?
No, that's terrible it's not just a Jamaican problem.
Have you had your rich aunt in a gated community house be robbed at gunpoint?
No, that can happen everywhere. When I went to Colombia I was in a relatively the safest town there and scenarios like this still happen.
Have you had a cousin killed?
A brother, he's been missing for sometime know. They assume he's dead.
Yeah older relatives, during the 70s. His best friend was shot and killed next to him. Apparently that still haunts him to this day.
Nope, my sister lives outside of spanish town, her mom and my dad's side say it's dangerous but what am I supposed to do, not see them?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
As with everywhere else. There are a minority bad people, and majority innocent/decent folks.

As I said, I heard they found some pipe things.
I do not even want to say what kind of things.

If that is true, THAT IS A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PROBLEM

One of the most dangerous simple things made is called a "bokkle boom"
bokkle = bottle
Those were very bad for people in board houses

If they stepped it up
Something has to be done

However you feel, if you know how BAD PEOPLE do things, you would be scared.
Man I know how bad things are, I've heard stories of police kidnapping people and telling them to run through a field while they shoot at them.

Stories of people going to church, say devil this devil that but when sexual assaults (adults getting children pregnant) that go on... Not a peeeeeep.

An old man just got diagnosed with dementia and his family have been ringing his line like mad trying it get money.

I know what goes on... But that's everywhere, you can criticize JA but damn you lot don't say anything positive about the country.

• Sad
Reactions: 315