Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Call a man p*ssy for heeding warnings and playing it safe brehs.

You can find Asian, Wite, and even Blk Americans living and going ANYWHERE in Jamaica.
Things happen, yet it is rare, compared to the amounts that visit/live there.

If for example something happened to one of those visitors
Whoever did it, might get them and their whole family wiped out.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can find Asian, Wite, and even Blk Americans living and going ANYWHERE in Jamaica.
Things happen, yet it is rare, compared to the amounts that visit/live there.

If for example something happened to one of those visitors
Whoever did it, might get them and their whole family wiped out.

Exactly they live there.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Exactly they live there.

I call Jamaican pirate land.
There is a part of kingston called Port Royal, that sank into the sea.
It was like a sin city, violence, drinking, sex.
Dubbed the "wickedest city on earth"

I say that to say, it is ran a certain way.
When I say live there, folks the world over have been going there forever.
Including blk americans without an issue.

The criminals know the bigger criminals, will wipe them out quickly and easily if they harm tourists.
There is a "system", and the low level criminals ABSOLUTELY know their place.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Call a man p*ssy for heeding warnings and playing it safe brehs.

There's being safe in Jamaica, and there's being scared off the island/or staying only in the resort areas.

I was in Jamaica a few weeks ago. Kingston, Montego Bay, Ochi and Negril. Didn't do resorts, did Airbnbs. Had a great time while being sensible of what parts to avoid.

I mean, you're very safe if you don't leave your house.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's being safe in Jamaica, and there's being scared off the island/or staying only in the resort areas.

I was in Jamaica a few weeks ago. Kingston, Montego Bay, Ochi and Negril. Didn't do resorts, did Airbnbs. Had a great time while being sensible of what parts to avoid, and general travel OpSec

I mean, you're very safe if you don't leave your house.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I was told if you leave the resort area..it's a wrap...this was since about 2018.

I'm all set on JA for a while.
Not true at all. I've been to Ocho Rios and Montego Bay. Stayed at resorts but went into town. Main shopping areas. It's like anywhere else you travel. As long as you ain't dumb and thinking you can go any and everywhere. It's just like the US. You're safe in the main areas but can't just walk down any backstreet or any neighborhood thinking you're safe.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Jamaica might need to implement the Bukele treatment for these violent criminals & gang members :hubie:

Then again, Jamaica would descend into complete anarchy if that happened.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not true at all. I've been to Ocho Rios and Montego Bay. Stayed at resorts but went into town. Main shopping areas. It's like anywhere else you travel. As long as you ain't dumb and thinking you can go any and everywhere. It's just like the US. You're safe in the main areas but can't just walk down any backstreet or any neighborhood thinking you're safe.
so I guess it is only not safe until you or someone close to you has an incident
hate when people say this, if you have to be extra cautious, it is not safe
you can still go but you know what it is

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
so I guess it is only not safe until you or someone close to you has an incident
hate when people say this, if you have to be extra cautious, it is not safe
you can still go but you know what it is
No dumb ass it's called common sense. When in an unfamiliar area you stay in areas you know are safe. Same is true in anywhere you go, not just Jamaica. It's called basic street smarts.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Boom! See how you make a country much safer?

fukk all the talking. This is how you do it. Enough with the excuses. Round up all the pieces of shyt who are total burden to society and throw away the key. fukk people's butthurt feelings and all the denial cos they're embarrassed when we point this shyt out.

You see, now regular El Salvadorans can breathe and go about their daily lives safely and the country is starting to flourish. Basic common sense. It's not rocket science.

No nonsense, no time wasting intellectual discussions, no bullshyt.

Jamaica can take notes.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

fukk all the talking. This is how you do it. Enough with the excuses. Round up all the pieces of shyt who are total burden to society and throw away the key. fukk people's butthurt feelings and all the denial cos they're embarrassed when we point this shyt out.

You see, now regular El Salvadorans can breathe and go about their daily lives safely and the country is starting to flourish. Basic common sense. It's not rocket science.

Jamaica can take notes.

Beautiful :wow:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Jamaica can take notes.

He basically did what Giuliani did in NY
a lot of innocent people went to jail too