Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Laughter and excitement morphed into cries of sorrow in Cherry Tree Lane, Four Paths, in Clarendon on Sunday night, when a bingo party turned into unimaginable carnage, after gunmen reportedly unleashed a hail of bullets, killing at least eight people, including a young boy.

Nine other people were shot.

A baby is said to be among the victims hospitalised in the incident that has been described as senseless and brutal.

In a statement released after midnight, Jamaica House indicated that Prime Minister Andrew Holness has called a meeting of the National Security Council (NSC) for this morning at 9 a.m. The meeting is to be convened to discuss the gun attack on Cherry Tree Lane.

"I condemn this reprehensible, brutal and senseless attack which resulted in several people in Clarendon being killed," Holness was quoted as saying in the release. "I extend my deepest condolences to all families who are affected by this tragedy. I have spoken to the Police High Command and advised that all efforts must be extended to bring the perpetrators to justice, as quickly as possible. The Jamaican State will not countenance such savagery being meted out to our people. We will respond strongly."

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can't see it happening, but as I mentioned earlier in the thread, Jamaica needs to get the El Salvador treatment and just round up all these pieces of shyt and throw them under the jail for good. fukk people's feelings when babies and young children are being shot.

Andrew Holness ain't gonna do shyt but talk, but I hope one day a no nonsense PM who is sick of the shyt will have some balls and just do what needs to be done.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Laughter and excitement morphed into cries of sorrow in Cherry Tree Lane, Four Paths, in Clarendon on Sunday night, when a bingo party turned into unimaginable carnage, after gunmen reportedly unleashed a hail of bullets, killing at least eight people, including a young boy.

Nine other people were shot.

A baby is said to be among the victims hospitalised in the incident that has been described as senseless and brutal.

In a statement released after midnight, Jamaica House indicated that Prime Minister Andrew Holness has called a meeting of the National Security Council (NSC) for this morning at 9 a.m. The meeting is to be convened to discuss the gun attack on Cherry Tree Lane.

"I condemn this reprehensible, brutal and senseless attack which resulted in several people in Clarendon being killed," Holness was quoted as saying in the release. "I extend my deepest condolences to all families who are affected by this tragedy. I have spoken to the Police High Command and advised that all efforts must be extended to bring the perpetrators to justice, as quickly as possible. The Jamaican State will not countenance such savagery being meted out to our people. We will respond strongly."

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Rest in Peace to the victims

I can't see it happening, but as I mentioned earlier in the thread, Jamaica needs to get the El Salvador treatment and just round up all these pieces of shyt and throw them under the jail for good. fukk people's feelings when babies and young children are being shot.

Andrew Holness ain't gonna do shyt but talk, but I hope one day a no nonsense PM who is sick of the shyt will have some balls and just do what needs to be done.
Eventually it will come to that. Criminals that brazen have to be treated with the same level of concern that they show to their victims, NONE.

Let Haiti be an example of what happens with criminality is left unchecked.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jamaica just like countries like Venezuela need to actually reinstate their death penalty. I know it technically didn't go away but Jamaica doesn't use it at all and haven't used it in the entire 2000s. Its long overdue. Many of these criminals are pussies and you would see violent crime go down if they actually did bring back the death penalty AND actually used it.

These so called stat experts who claim it would cause the opposite effect are full of shyt

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Rest in Peace to the victims

Eventually it will come to that. Criminals that brazen have to be treated with the same level of concern that they show to their victims, NONE.

Let Haiti be an example of what happens with criminality is left unchecked.

Totally agree.

I don't wanna hear about "human rights". They lose that privilege when babies and children get caught on the crossfire. I also don't wanna hear about poverty cos I seen videos with them burning money clout chasing. All talk of "poverty" goes right out the window after that.

Jamaica should NOT be in the state it's in. They literally need to strike fear into the hearts of these crooks with severe consequences. There's a reason some people wouldn't dare step out of line in certain countries.

The PM has been making hard speeches all day, however talking tough because of one major incident ain't shyt. Jamaica should have BEEN took a hardline stance long before this happened. Once they catch all these criminals who carried out these killings, then what? Is legislation gonna change? Are they gonna protect returnees? Are they gonna fix the conditions instead of just focusing on tourist areas? Are they gonna actually invest in opportunities so that their most educated and talented don't have to leave their place of birth in order to have decent careers? Are they gonna fix the mental health issues being suffered etc?

Rounding up these criminals is just the start, they also need to get the politicians in bed with the criminals because it's been long known for decades that many of them have been in collusion.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Jamaica just like countries like Venezuela need to actually reinstate their death penalty. I know it technically didn't go away but Jamaica doesn't use it at all and haven't used it in the entire 2000s. Its long overdue. Many of these criminals are pussies and you would see violent crime go down if they actually did bring back the death penalty AND actually used it.

These so called stat experts who claim it would cause the opposite effect are full of shyt

I don't know if they'd fear the death penalty like that, but they just need to be rounded up and thrown in a cage for life and kept away from the public.

Ask any Salvadoran civilian who can now feel safe on the streets and go about their business without fear, they'd tell you that's the way to go.

The rest of these namby pamby so called human rights experts who just wanna talk, throw up stats and make excuses are also part of the problem. If they care so much they can hang around the crooks and try to rehabilitate them themselves with a bunch of nice talk.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s a video of one of the alleged gun men calling the prime minister a battybwoy and saying that they gonna kill him and his wife
:ohhh: