Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Wanted to go back home on holiday but I think I'll go somewhere else in the Caribbean which is mad:wow:
I follow quite a few of these European "dancers" on Instagram and they go to Jamaica every few months, they can go in ghettos and never feel unsafe while I'm here paranoid about even thinking about booking a flight

I was gonna roll solo back home in the summer and my auntie told me not to come unless I’ve got at least one other person with me. It’s such a shame what’s happening to the island right now :snoop:

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
I was gonna roll solo back home in the summer and my auntie told me not to come unless I’ve got at least one other person with me. It’s such a shame what’s happening to the island right now :snoop:
I just want to make things clear, I don't agree with the premise of this thread and a lot of the posts in here are exaggerated. I wouldn't go to Jamaica to spend time with my relatives but if I could afford to go to an all-inclusive holiday... I'm going to Jamaica in a heartbeat. A lot of foreigners go to Jamaica and nothing happens to them. I just wouldn't go where I grow and be with family. Those people are jealous and always want something, I wouldn't trust them if my life depended on it.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Mexico had 666... in 8 days

Why does no one think of Mexico in the same vain is Iraq, Syria, etc. Its literally worse. Hell on earth.
They do and just because Mexicans kill themselves don't mean Jamaicans should. They got more people to go through

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps