Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
my moms friend husband got killed by his own brother cause he opened up a strip mall there and was doing successful
pure hatred and jealousy runs rampant down there

my grand uncles daughter tried to kill my mom cause he left money for her, she got money too she just wanted all the money.
told her to take a trip with her to jamaica alone without any of us :mjlol: my mom said fukk outta here, they had some nikka parked outside our house for days, i called some of my homies we was like 8 deep i got in his front seat took a picture of him and said someone gon know your family, we gon find u, tell them u quit, it aint worth it, he just shook my hand never seen him again

hella more shyt gone down all over money or property jamaicans is hella jealous about every fukking thing, you hear stories about people getting killed and beaten up all the time over money people feel entitled too :scust:

Too red eye.
:francis:

I'm seeing a lot of Williams in here. Also my grandfather's name. Gotta find out where he came from.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Jamaica needs to start strictly enforcing the death penalty. Kill off all the c00ns. Also the government needs a total reconstruction. shyts a joke. Perfectly normal to see a bunch of 18-40 year old able bodied men and women sitting around outside all day doing nothing because theres no jobs:hhh:. As much as I love my heritage, Jamaica is a failed state and deserves whatever China does to them:yeshrug:.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jamaica needs to start strictly enforcing the death penalty. Kill off all the c00ns. Also the government needs a total reconstruction. shyts a joke. Perfectly normal to see a bunch of 18-40 year old able bodied men and women sitting around outside all day doing nothing because theres no jobs:hhh:. As much as I love my heritage, Jamaica is a failed state and deserves whatever China does to them:yeshrug:.

What u said is so true and it’s why we have c00ns that came to America not knowing its history of racism go around speaking the same “the people dem don’t wanna work” talking points as if they are back in Jamaica

another thing people don’t call out the deadbeat dads there the same way as in America when Jamaica has a much higher rate of that

man it’s so backwards in every way that country is too far gone

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
'Daddy, get up!'

The most wickedest country on earth

Yesterday, residents told the Observer that Forbes may have been killed because he refused to choose sides in the gang conflict.

Maybe because he was a grown ass man and a civilian? :snoop:

This isn't the first time somebody's been killed for no other reason than for literally minding their own business and getting on with it. I know of two cases personally of this happening.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

The Jamaican government are total pieces of shyt. fukk Andrew Holness especially.

They only care about the upper class and tourist areas, everywhere else can take a jump as far as they're concerned.

They're too stupid to realise that making Jamaica safer would encourage all the talent that left to come back and provide huge investment and opportunities for the rest of the island and pretty much turn it into a first world place.