Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

Daps
1,500 murders a year for a small island you can drive from one end to the other in 7 hrs , 5th highest murder rate in the world

always gotta watch your back people will kill you for anything down there anything

I didn't realize how small Jamaica is at only 4,244 square miles. Just for comparison, a single county in Texas (Brewster) is 6,192 sq miles. Cuba is like 10x larger at 40k+ sq miles. What makes JA more violent than many other island nations? Feels like the Chicago of the Caribbean.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
My Nan still has her accent and gets called foreign. I even got told that it was easy to tell I was foreign from how fast I walked :heh:

MoBay is very touristy but it’s the best of both worlds in Jamaica as far as tourism but still feeling authentic. My family are from Westmoreland so Negril is an option but there still parts of Kingston where you can still hear gunfire at night :francis:

Hate the price difference up north for standard things, spesh MoBay.

Price for a Pattie in MoBay
:picard:

Price for a Pattie in Kingston
:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: EA

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I didn't realize how small Jamaica is at only 4,244 square miles. Just for comparison, a single county in Texas (Brewster) is 6,192 sq miles. Cuba is like 10x larger at 40k+ sq miles. What makes JA more violent than many other island nations? Feels like the Chicago of the Caribbean.

TBH I think Trinidad is most violent now and they smaller than us
485 murders recorded under Gary’s watch

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

We are the biggest island
:ufdup:

Guyana doesnt count before you bring that up lol

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Hate the price difference up north for standard things, spesh MoBay.

Price for a Pattie in MoBay
:picard:

Price for a Pattie in Kingston
:blessed:

You know you’re about to get finessed when you go into a shop and all the prices posted up are in American dollars :francis:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My dad's side of the family is from Smithville.
shyt. We may be related. Not too many people know about Smithville. My mother's side of the family is from there. Their last name is Williams. We have some Barnes in our family too.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
shyt. We may be related. Not too many people know about Smithville. My mother's side of the family is from there. Their last name is Williams. We have some Barnes in our family too.
My Great Grandmother is Williams. We may be related.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My Great Grandmother is Williams. We may be related.
EDIT:
It's my granddad that's Williams. He died before I was born though in like the 80's. He died from a stroke. If you have Williams in your family from Smithville then I'm pretty sure we are related. Your grandmother is probably my Aunt.

The last time I was in country (Smithville) was sometime in the late 80's for Uncle Jack's funeral. He used to live in Linstid but was murdered. They buried him in country. I was a baby then but I remember it like it happen a few years ago.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
property theft and squatting have always been a serious issue, the horror stories over the years and the abandoned houses with stories are nightmare worthy