Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
We seen them at Great Lakes Crossing yesterday breh. No bodyguards or anything like that, Jalen had a few of his homies wit him and Molly sexy ass. All I said was what up to them and I told Molly to tell SAS and Max to pick my video for the contest to debate with them nikkas :russ:. I doubt she gone remember that shyt but it was worth the shot lol. She is mos def sexy as hell though breh. She looks much more brown irl than she does on TV. She is mos def closer to a black chick than a white one (I know she is middle Eastern).
so i am guessing she is the kim kardashian of ESPN?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Jalen an inspiration to brothas.

Not because shes white :whoa: but because if you keep yourself up as a Black man, theres no need to rush in your life
facts

i know so many successful black menwho didnt really get themselves poppin til their late 40s/50s...they kept their physical, spiritual and emotional vibes positive and eventually the financial aspect followed and theyre livin it up now

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Molly ain't got shyt on Joy Taylor tho. :noah:
XI1cDHx.png
Pics?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We seen them at Great Lakes Crossing yesterday breh. No bodyguards or anything like that, Jalen had a few of his homies wit him and Molly sexy ass. All I said was what up to them and I told Molly to tell SAS and Max to pick my video for the contest to debate with them nikkas :russ:. I doubt she gone remember that shyt but it was worth the shot lol. She is mos def sexy as hell though breh. She looks much more brown irl than she does on TV. She is mos def closer to a black chick than a white one (I know she is middle Eastern).
What that ass look like though?