Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

:mjgrin::obama: Jalen got her in Detroit for Christmas

We seen them at Great Lakes Crossing yesterday breh. No bodyguards or anything like that, Jalen had a few of his homies wit him and Molly sexy ass. All I said was what up to them and I told Molly to tell SAS and Max to pick my video for the contest to debate with them nikkas :russ:. I doubt she gone remember that shyt but it was worth the shot lol. She is mos def sexy as hell though breh. She looks much more brown irl than she does on TV. She is mos def closer to a black chick than a white one (I know she is middle Eastern).

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Jalen an inspiration to brothas.

Not because shes white :whoa: but because if you keep yourself up as a Black man, theres no need to rush in your life
honestly man I noticed this a lot this year as a 29 year old (turned 30 today tho lol) ....keep your appearance up and have things going for yourself = being prime meat to all ages of women :ohlawd:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
honestly man I noticed this a lot this year as a 29 year old (turned 30 today tho lol) ....keep your appearance up and have things going for yourself = being prime meat to all ages of women :ohlawd:
You didn't read my post on sohh years back. Being 30 was the best time of my life. You look down and chicks 18 through 26 that only mess with "older dudes" will Wanna fukk you while you look up and still tap older chicks damn near 40 who just want dikk. I left chicks alone from age 27-33 because that was the age I noticed they wanted husbands. :heh:

It was a great time for to be alive. Enjoy it my dude. :myman:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

:dwillhuh:Jalen is 43 though

Lol You barely 30... ur still smack dab in you prime. Its a lot harder to stay fresh when ur his age.

Happy b-day tho:obama: