Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I mean she is 31 so I'm guessing she graduated HS like 04 or 05. Does everyone in the school/her class know who she is now. You can say she is low-key a celebrity 100k followers on IG, good paying job on nat'l TV, etc.

I guess money/some fame/etc to define success.

Like I graduated HS 3 years ago, I'm def tryna be the first one to glo up out this bytch and have everyone know it

Hey, if fame is what you want more power to you.
And, yeah, everyone knows her. Everyone knew her in high school. She was smoking hot, and had two (at least) older sisters who were also smoking hot. Everyone knew the name.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I mean she is 31 so I'm guessing she graduated HS like 04 or 05. Does everyone in the school/her class know who she is now. You can say she is low-key a celebrity 100k followers on IG, good paying job on nat'l TV, etc.

I guess money/some fame/etc to define success.

Like I graduated HS 3 years ago, I'm def tryna be the first one to glo up out this bytch and have everyone know it

Molly only 31!?:ohhh: She got an old ass face. Thought she was 35+ easily :mjlol:

Also as a 29 year old let me tell you something :dame: I dropped outta college at 23, had a kid at 24, and supported my ex while she finished her degree when I was 25-26. I went back to school after and graduated this summer. I'm doing better at 29 then fools who got a head start on me :pachaha:. End of the day it's about economics and I went into something I enjoyed (that makes money). While a lot went into worthless liberal art degrees that don't pay shyt :skip:. Not saying you can't bank of a liberal art degree but the majority of black folks don't :leostare:. Now if you're a cac then :hubie: ...y'all motherfukkers will give good paying jobs to the most unqualified pieces of shyt there is :dwillhuh:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
You know what, I just checked Molly instagram. :damn: maybe she wear too much makeup on tv but she's looking :ohlawd: in them pics

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Molly only 31!?:ohhh: She got an old ass face. Thought she was 35+ easily :mjlol:

Also as a 29 year old let me tell you something :dame: I dropped outta college at 23, had a kid at 24, and supported my ex while she finished her degree when I was 25-26. I went back to school after and graduated this summer. I'm doing better at 29 then fools who got a head start on me :pachaha:. End of the day it's about economics and I went into something I enjoyed (that makes money). While a lot went into worthless liberal art degrees that don't pay shyt :skip:. Not saying you can't bank of a liberal art degree but the majority of black folks don't :leostare:. Now if you're a cac then :hubie: ...y'all motherfukkers will give good paying jobs to the most unqualified pieces of shyt there is :dwillhuh:

What you major in?

damn supported the "ex" :damn:

I'm 21 tryna glo up real good by within the next year forreal and nah I ain't no :mjpls: and I don't got no little ones running around thank god. Some of my friends are not so lucky. I couldn't imagine being 20 with a kid :francis: that shyt would hault all my plans

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
What you major in?

damn supported the "ex" :damn:

I'm 21 tryna glo up real good by within the next year forreal and nah I ain't no :mjpls: and I don't got no little ones running around thank god. Some of my friends are not so lucky. I couldn't imagine being 20 with a kid :francis: that shyt would hault all my plans
:pachaha: yea one kid held up my plans to get my shyt straight. I was just on some, "at least want my kid mom to be straight". Foolish risk initially to put my plans on halt but at least it paid off :manny:....we have our differences but I'll give her credit for being a go-getter. She changed up after she got her degree/job but it is what it is :dame:...ball in my court now anyway :mjgrin:

I'm a nurse btw :russ:....i'm a militant mfer who like taking care of and helping people :ehh:
20 year old me never saw myself going down this path :pachaha:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: yea one kid held up my plans to get my shyt straight. I was just on some, "at least want my kid mom to be straight". Foolish risk initially to put my plans on halt but at least it paid off :manny:....we have our differences but I'll give her credit for being a go-getter. She changed up after she got her degree/job but it is what it is :dame:...ball in my court now anyway :mjgrin:

I'm a nurse btw :russ:....i'm a militant mfer who like taking care of and helping people :ehh:
20 year old me never saw myself going down this path :pachaha:

:ohhh:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
For a 31yo, Molly got a strong-featured grill. :patrice:

Might be all that makeup over the years.

I'd still knock them titties all the way down tho. :takedat:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isnt Jalen on the west coast and Molly on the east coast, how do they see each other