Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
:ld:

qerim-molly-image.jpg

:francis::francis:

She's nothing special but in all fairness neither are most of the other chicks that people lust after on here.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay good for you my nikka but are you fukking any of em? :jbhmm:

I went on a date with one 3 weeks ago. But I prefer black girls. Does that answer your question? You Coli'ers and your low standards. If a bytch isn't obese she's beautiful. What is this?

qerim-molly-image.jpg

What is this thing?^ :laff:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I went on a date with one 3 weeks ago. But I prefer black girls. Does that answer your question? You Coli'ers and your low standards. If a bytch isn't obese she's beautiful. What is this?

qerim-molly-image.jpg

What is this thing?^ :laff:
I love and prefer black women too but damn there's other variety out there that's just ass beautiful. you nikkas gotta relax. and that's a bad pic. I can pull up countless other pics where she's bad as hell.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
BREH.... :dead:

I don't fukk with OSU but you one of my favorite posters for your smiley game alone :pachaha:

How many of these shyts do you have in the cut? :ohhh:

@smitty22 smiley game is just :wow: and :laff:

That Camron in the OSU jersey umad is my favorite. That fukkin helmet kills me :laff:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love and prefer black women too but damn there's other variety out there that's just ass beautiful. you nikkas gotta relax. and that's a bad pic. I can pull up countless other pics where she's bad as hell.

I'm on her instagram right now. She's average and nothing more. This thread is starting to make me understand why I see nikkas with obese whales and generally ugly non-black women. :dead:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
BREH.... :dead:

I don't fukk with OSU but you one of my favorite posters for your smiley game alone :pachaha:

How many of these shyts do you have in the cut? :ohhh:

:russ: I got a few of them.. I cant take the credit for them though, i be havin a vision and the gawd @3Rivers be making it happen :buckeyesalute:

@smitty22 smiley game is just :wow: and :laff:

That Camron in the OSU jersey umad is my favorite. That fukkin helmet kills me :laff:

Be saving this one for when they really mad :Wewinning::lolbron: