“Jailbirds are up one” … is @brothazay right about the culture after all?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m not trying to hate, but real talk she’s a chunky chick with long ass nails and tatts on her hands :skip: PLUS she talks with her hands lol

And she was guarding the “younger” guys?

That was young fine ass nicca who hit a lick:russ:

Acting like a young attractive woman is sending a man money in jail

convicts and large women are like PB&J
/thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Does the culture make thugs, jailbirds, gangbangers and drugdealers look "cool" and appealing?

Do the thugs, jailbirds, gangbangers and drugdealers have a scorching hot soundtrack to make their lifestyle seem exciting , "cool" and appealing?

Are the hardworking, 9-5, responsible , educated & professional type black men celebrated and made to seem "cool" by the culture?

The legacy of Eazy E and the "real nikka" paradigm :ufdup:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I wouldn't even entertain women that mess with dudes that are locked up, I be worried that they'd be susceptible to all types of STDs cause the dudes they mess with likely down low, in my experience women that like that thug prison look be too infatuated with that fantasy they cant see the reality that the man might be a Fleece Johnson protégé :hubie:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
😂 She ain't lying i came across lives like that before.
But of course not the majority getting play, but best believe there is a good amount of dudes in there that get alot of women including guards.

This broad was a c.o and started messing with an inmate, even left the job to move in with him.

This is a sexual assault charge. My cuzzo is a registered sex offender in NY for being caught getting dome from an inmate. Even though she admitted she initiated it.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I’m not trying to hate, but real talk she’s a chunky chick with long ass nails and tatts on her hands :skip: PLUS she talks with her hands lol

And she was guarding the “younger” guys?

That was young fine ass nicca who hit a lick:russ:

Acting like a young attractive woman is sending a man money in jail
That's what I'm saying. Breh posted this chic like this was going to move the needle. She has to deal with jail brehs. We're not missing nothing much with her :russ:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this site changes its stance on this depending on who's bringing up the topic.
-woman brings up liking thugs, all of a sudden people take it as a real issue..."the culture is trash"
-passport bros/manosphere brings up women like thugs..."nah, yall just lames who are jealous of street dudes...you're an incel...women don't like thugs"

:mjlol: