“Jailbirds are up one” … is @brothazay right about the culture after all?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can't believe everything you see on the internet. most of these dudes in jail getting NO mail and NO commissary outside their mother and sister if they are lucky.
😂 She ain't lying i came across lives like that before.
But of course not the majority getting play, but best believe there is a good amount of dudes in there that get alot of women including guards.

This broad was a c.o and started messing with an inmate, even left the job to move in with him.

Daps
But of course not the majority getting play, but best believe there is a good amount of dudes in there that get alot of women including guards.

This broad was a c.o and started messing with an inmate, even left the job to move in with him.

i was talking about the post you see versus actual real life. yeah the post are real but trust me, they not following through. folks be in jail fukkED UP
it don't take much to post but to actually keep communication with a prisoner is tough.
yall can fall for the gender war based hype if you want to though

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I’m not trying to hate, but real talk she’s a chunky chick with long ass nails and tatts on her hands :skip: PLUS she talks with her hands lol

And she was guarding the “younger” guys?

That was young fine ass nicca who hit a lick:russ:

Acting like a young attractive woman is sending a man money in jail

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Think I ignore listed the guy mentioned in the title. Usually do that when the member is promoting ignorance and negativity.
So it's funny that you say that he comments about "the culture".

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does the culture make thugs, jailbirds, gangbangers and drugdealers look "cool" and appealing?

Do the thugs, jailbirds, gangbangers and drugdealers have a scorching hot soundtrack to make their lifestyle seem exciting , "cool" and appealing?

Are the hardworking, 9-5, responsible , educated & professional type black men celebrated and made to seem "cool" by the culture?