Jaded Fellas, get in here

Daps
Why are you so bitter about women?

I'm just curious, like did you buy her the world and she sold it to help out another guy? Let's talk it out, you'll feel better.

It's weird because females get hurt and they're still optimistic about relationships so why do y'all take it so hard?

tumblr_m1b1jnjc5C1rsqneto1_500.gif

Edit: Stay bitter, @Dwolf :umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm not bitter but I was robbed of all illusions of women that I once held, a long time ago. I know for every type of scumbag dude, there is a female counterpart that moves more discreetly.

In short, most of y'all ain't shyt just like most of us.:manny:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

I'm just curious, like did you buy her the world and she sold it to help out another guy? Let's talk it out, you'll feel better.

It's weird because females get hurt and they're still optimistic about relationships so why do y'all take it so hard?

tumblr_m1b1jnjc5C1rsqneto1_500.gif

Edit: Stay bitter, @Dwolf :umad:

these nikkas is suckas and ugly, what u expect outta ugly nikkas on a messageboard?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I think simpery is the cause. Don't love a woman until she has proven herself to you. What constitutes proof varies from man to man and woman to woman. But them love at first sight nikkas are asking for trouble.

Ice Cube taught us this way back when: you can't trust a big butt and a smile.

But that doesn't mean all women are trifling. Just don't trust it until you get that verification. A heart ain't nothing to play with so quit exposing yours through simpage. :yeshrug:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
lol females get dogged out and are still optimistic in future relations ? BS if i ever heard it...Why you think broads put all kinds of stupid limitations and time restrictions on doing anything,its cuz dudes sold them the world in order to beat....Now the next mans gotta deal with the insecurities...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Honestly, I'd like to think that most of the guys here are not anti-female. Of course you have some but off the internets they are probably losers in life anyway. I wouldn't have bothered with this thread. Fukk em.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

I'm just curious, like did you buy her the world and she sold it to help out another guy?

Yes :sadbron:

Females dont take it so hard because they are heartless souless drones that take take take and dont remember much so they give no fukks

Daps
Honestly, I'd like to think that most of the guys here are not anti-female. Of course you have some but off the internets they are probably losers in life anyway. I wouldn't have bothered with this thread. Fukk em.

I know, I know but I'm trying to kill some time before I leave work :skip:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I'm not bitter but I was robbed of all illusions of women that I once held, a long time ago. I know for every type of scumbag dude, there is a female counterpart that moves more discreetly.

In short, most of y'all ain't shyt just like most of us.:manny:

This. I ain't bitter, but I damn sure don't think of women as the soft beautiful creatures anymore. A lot of these hoes are fatherless and don't understand how to treat a man. If a chick tries to fight you, she don't respect you, and that relationship will never work.

That might be a bad example, but a lot of these women will love you, but won't respect you. It's not a problem that I have, because my girl knows whats up, but I see that shyt with a lot of women. They think they hold power over the man, and maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I still feel a woman should compliment a man. But that's also dependent on how you pick em. When women feel like they have options, they can be hard to deal with.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
women, especially in this culture, can be "optimistic" about relationships b/c it's easier for them to find somebody, anybody, than it is for men. A decent looking woman at a bar will have men approach her....a good looking/handsome man at a bar might have ZERO women approach him.

Men are like, "I dont have time to waste, nor do I want open myself up to you/do nice things for you, only for you to do me dirty" And if that happens, we can become jaded to the whole situation. But jaded does not mean bitter.

Women on the other hand, will just find another man to do the same things the previous guy did. Thus it's not serious to alot of them.

Only a small number of women are worthy of being treated well...and if that offends you, then you're probably not one of them.

:manny:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I think I read the description wrong, because I ain't bitter at or about women. Them dudes that go hard on women around here are probably just in the closet.