Jade Raymond introduces Haven, a new studio working on a Playstation IP

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How she gets credit for assassins creed is beyond me...

EA gave her a gaming studio...they didn't make one actual game...

Google gave her Stadia...it never did anything but lose a massive amount of money and now they are outright getting rid of the gaming studios they bought for it...

Only guaranteed thing to happen to Haven is for the people working their needing to find a job in 2 to 3 years...

If she was Jaden instead of Jade no one would even know who she is...

She done turned holding 2 scrum meetings a day into 2 failed gaming studios and working on a 3rd one

I’m not really defending her cause i dont care about the ubi games she made but it isn’t exactly her fault the stadia game fell through considering it happened to everyone that had projects at google, including kojima

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’m not really defending her cause i dont care about the ubi games she made but it isn’t exactly her fault the stadia game fell through considering it happened to everyone that had projects at google, including kojima

Well she didn't just "have a project at google". She WORKED at google. She was brought in specifically to work on Stadia, where as Kojima was just supposed to release a game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well she didn't just "have a project at google". She WORKED at google. She was brought in specifically to work on Stadia, where as Kojima was just supposed to release a game.

Ok but the stadia as a platform died, with any game she was making along with it. I dont see how thats her fault

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ok but the stadia as a platform died, with any game she was making along with it. I dont see how thats her fault

She wasn't hired to make games for Stadia. She was hired to make Stadia work period. That's like saying if Bethesda failed and Todd Howard left as the studio head, people would be like "I don't know what Todd Howard could have done for Bethesda to be created."

This is why its so good to be Jade. When it's a success it's "she created Assassins Creed". But when literally everything else other than that fails it's "I don't see how that's her fault."

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
She has a pretty good resume

EwqVax_WEAElnxk
:why: