Jade Raymond introduces Haven, a new studio working on a Playstation IP

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:ehh:

Another new IP for Sony

Another new studio

Always remember Jade from Assassins Creed. Didn’t know she was on Blacklist and Battlefront II :gladbron:

Should be a pretty slammin 3rd person action game which is my jam. I’m ready :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm going to need to see more than we're announcing a company. We're working on a product. We can't tell you anything about our product yet. To me that's a whole bunch of nothing.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I think Sony is missing a good rpg IP. They should make their own fantasy or sci-fi rpg since Bethesda is no longer multiplat.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm in the middle of my play through of horizon and while it is a great game, this fits squarely in line with the other Sony games of this ilk. This isn't an RPG, it's an open world action adventure game with some RPG elements.

Thats sonys version of an rpg. Like nintendo has their version of a racer and shooter (mario kart, and splatoon), they don’t need a 1:1 bethesda clone

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jade Raymond got prolific game director clout without directing a single game just off the strength of being cute.

How she gets credit for assassins creed is beyond me...

EA gave her a gaming studio...they didn't make one actual game...

Google gave her Stadia...it never did anything but lose a massive amount of money and now they are outright getting rid of the gaming studios they bought for it...

Only guaranteed thing to happen to Haven is for the people working their needing to find a job in 2 to 3 years...

If she was Jaden instead of Jade no one would even know who she is...

She done turned holding 2 scrum meetings a day into 2 failed gaming studios and working on a 3rd one

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
She has a pretty good resume

EwqVax_WEAElnxk

That resume is fukking terrible

lebron-james-laughing.gif