Jade Cargill On Trick Daddy's Cooking Show, Says She Wants To See More Black Fans In The AEW Audience

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Jade is the bomb.

The most dominant champion in the company's history and one of the few people actually booked well by Tony Khan. :ehh:

They just need to find a male equivalent to her.

Problem is, a credible Black athlete guy like say a Bobby Lashley is more likely to be a WWE guy & Tony likes the more indy-rific flippy cornballs that have been dominant in New Japan or somewhere else first. :francis:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You would think, as a business man ESP in this climate he’d be like “Why don’t I put a black guy in the upper mid card or give em a title run? Cuz surely it looks weird that after 3 yrs that all my champs have been white guys.”
-"The Black guys aren't ready yet."
-"It took WWE decades to put their title on a Black man."
-"Jade is the current champion, what more do you want?"
-"One of AEW's first tag champions was Black."
-"Moxley, Jericho, Omega, & Page are more believable as World champion."
-"The Blacks have their own show on Friday night."

Those are some of the usual excuses, take your pick.
:yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I could see one of Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, Keith Lee, and Swerve being the AEW champ within the next two years. Jay Lethal is good enough to be at that level, don't think he'll ever get the opportunity though. I mean if you're going to rank those 5, at best Jay Lethal is #4 on the list for me.

Anthony Bowens and Dante Martin, maybe. They are a few years away, especially Dante martin. I mean Dante probably at least 5 years away.

Rest I don't see being good enough to be an AEW champion. TNT/All-Atlantic at best is their ceiling.

On the women's side, Nyla Rose already has been the champ. Athena and Jade are probably going to be the women's champion within the next two years. I think the baddies are the only other black women's wrestlers they have and they don't strike me as anything particularly worthy.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
-"The Black guys aren't ready yet."
-"It took WWE decades to put their title on a Black man."
-"Jade is the current champion, what more do you want?"
-"One of AEW's first tag champions was Black."
-"Moxley, Jericho, Omega, & Page are more believable as World champion."
-"The Blacks have their own show on Friday night."

Those are some of the usual excuses, take your pick.
:yeshrug:

I could see one of Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, Keith Lee, and Swerve being the AEW champ within the next two years. Jay Lethal is good enough to be at that level, don't think he'll ever get the opportunity though. I mean if you're going to rank those 5, at best Jay Lethal is #4 on the list for me.

Anthony Bowens and Dante Martin, maybe. They are a few years away, especially Dante martin. I mean Dante probably at least 5 years away.

Rest I don't see being good enough to be an AEW champion. TNT/All-Atlantic at best is their ceiling.

On the women's side, Nyla Rose already has been the champ. Athena and Jade are probably going to be the women's champion within the next two years. I think the baddies are the only other black women's wrestlers they have and they don't strike me as anything particularly worthy.
:wow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Dante Martin should be pushed hard. He is better than Sammy Guevara at pretty much everything.

Ricky Starks is the guy AEW should be pushing to the top.

Keith Lee can be in the AEW World Title scene right now.

Hobbs and Swerve can both be good as a face or heel.

Honestly The Firm shouldn't even exist. Stokely should be managing Powerhouse Hobbs right now.

Jay Lethal should be either ROH World Champ or in the AEW World or TNT title scene.

Last edited: