Jadakiss Reveals Styles P Was Dissing Jay-Z On ''Reservoir Dogs''

Family Man

Banned
Daps
As a Canibus Stan I have a problem with it.

I thought that back in those days with tracks like Rampage, you'll see, and I shot ya remix people take shots on the same track all the time.

Canibus was known to not just relentlessly murder everyone and have extremely long lyric heavy verses (there were many but I think the most notable example was beasts from the easts) but on some tracks he brags that he does just that. I understand why L felt threatened and why he wanted to compete...on the track.

The LL/Bis phonecall also shows them agreeing to do a track together and squash it. But that's clearly not what happened.

Bis should have felt lucky to be on the record. Nobody in the larger public would have even known LL was dissing Bis. He came out dissing a legend for his single.
Like Meth said, what LL did was some fukk shyt. On the same token the general public was confused as fukk as to why Canibus was dissing LL. That shyt seem to have come out of nowhere even though Canibus was going with the "2nd round" theme - meaning he got fukked up in the first round. No one really knew what his diss stemmed from even though he said it in the rhyme. We ain't heard the original 4321 or knew the back story.
Canibus should have just sat with it and not fukked with LL after the incident. Whoever was advising Canibus at the time couldn't see the bigger picture.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Doesnt he say I'll Ruff ryde and pop a fella for rocafella too though. Hes dissing and riding for them at the same time?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I came back and it's plain, y'all nikkas ain't rappin' the same
fukk the flow, y'all jackin' our slang
I seen the same shyt happen to Kane

Three cuts in your eyebrows tryna “Wild Out” - Jay-Z (Do It Again)

Was born in the
Belly: that's the way the streets breed you

One life to live - notice, YOU get NO sequel - Jay-Z (Hola Hovito)

1*KgvIVpaeAOv89uvZXkENfw@2x.jpeg

Subliminal Hov :wow:
BXIE6Jc3_o.gif