Jadakiss Reveals Styles P Was Dissing Jay-Z On ''Reservoir Dogs''

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay really treated everybody like peons and its hilarious.
wild how many rappers have stories about Jay absolutely looking down his nose at them.

They all really hated him back then ....

And there was nothing you could say

Not more money
not better woman
not more control over your contract
Jay background checked out ....(Cam and jim even said they wentt to Jay's apt and was shocked how much he had and what he had in there)
and jay could really spit

and the funny thing about that jay could have easily ended up like Mic geronimo :russ:

Meaning Jay was just in the middle of the pack but some how made the right moves :ehh:

It was said already that Styles still went to the studio :francis:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's why partially Styles was so quick to black out on Jay during the run up to Jada/Beanie lol

I've heard that story before, not the diss part, but the luggage for sure, it's classic late 90's NY rap era

And Jay let it ride for the art of it, instead of a "4, 3, 2, 1" debacle

Last edited:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
That's why partially Styles was so quick to black out on Jay during the run up to Jada/Beanie lol

I've heard that story before, not the diss part, but the luggage for sure, it's classic late 90's NY rap era

And Jay let it ride for the art of it, instead of a "4, 3, 2, 1" debacle
Who do you blame the 4321 situation on?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
That's all on LL. Matter of fact it was a bytch move as Canibus rightly pointed out
As a Canibus Stan I have a problem with it.

I thought that back in those days with tracks like Rampage, you'll see, and I shot ya remix people take shots on the same track all the time.

Canibus was known to not just relentlessly murder everyone and have extremely long lyric heavy verses (there were many but I think the most notable example was beasts from the easts) but on some tracks he brags that he does just that. I understand why L felt threatened and why he wanted to compete...on the track.

The LL/Bis phonecall also shows them agreeing to do a track together and squash it. But that's clearly not what happened.

Bis should have felt lucky to be on the record. Nobody in the larger public would have even known LL was dissing Bis. He came out dissing a legend for his single.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:youngsabo:

You and you luggages all showed up tho
5I5s8.png
:dead: