Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This whole saga is a reflection of the dangers of social media, or maybe a better word should be there

the downfall, the downside, the dark side. Thousands and thousands of people viciously cutting someone down, who really hasn't done much of anything "wrong". Jada's a good actress. She had some success with a podcast/show. She's had some struggles with various things. I don't get it. I don't emotionally get the anger wit her. Why would I be bothered by the struggles of her OWN marriage?

People seem to be projecting their own ideas about marriage, and their own disillusionment about marriage, or else why care at all?

and this bothers me too, if her OWN family is good with her, but you aren't, what does that say about social media/these kind of othering and in group/out group?
It’s because she’s a (black) woman. Society doesn’t react this way when a man is caught stepping out. Now, all her antics afterward make her look crazy. If she kept her mouth shut and didn’t do all this Tupac foolishness we would’ve moved on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Joe turned the comments off:pachaha:

Well that answers it.

He smacked that nikka cause he was in the process of getting his wife back. :ehh:

When you actually listen to either of them talk, you can see all the “controversy” is made up by headlines and bored nikkas with nothing to do but talk shyt on the internet.

They hit some snags, separated, fukked some bytches, got back together and are a big happy family.

If people didn’t project so much on them, good and bad, none of this would be news or even noteworthy.

Glad to see them as a big happy family :ehh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That explains to a degree, but what has really done, that's so unforgivable.? if her OWN family is with her.

I have no real investment in any of this, just fascinated and bothered by it, because I see a pattern of just attacking someone for nothing. Or for having a fairly dysfunctional, but certainly not extreme complicated relationship?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Joe turned the comments off:pachaha:

Joe checked tf outta Jada

Notice how when Joe challenges Jada, saying how "Pac was her soulmate" Jada tries to deny the story and change it up "Oh me and Pac was never like that"

Yeah sure:troll:

Joe knew she was full of shyt the entire interview!:pachaha:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
She sold crack?? 😆

What's so funny or unbelievable about someone who grew up enduring child abuse, TWO voilently achoholic and drug addicted parents selling drugs?

When I see people laugh at that make it seem far fetched I wonder if ya'll have ever been through any real shyt before.

Daps
It’s because she’s a (black) woman. Society doesn’t react this way when a man is caught stepping out. Now, all her antics afterward make her look crazy. If she kept her mouth shut and didn’t do all this Tupac foolishness we would’ve moved on.

How about the fact that she's out here sleeping with her sons friends? :mjtf:

That's what really turned folks against her. If she was just cheating, folks would have said something. Men would have.

Women turned on her because of who she was cheating WITH.

A mentally ill dude that was friends with her son.

It's been downhill for her since.

Y'all forget, there was rumors of her and Will swinging since like 2006. That's when I first heard it.

Nobody cared about them sleeping with other people.

Not until we found out who she was sleeping with.

She's since made it 1000 times worse.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

TK. Kirkland is ignorant.

997557d92744eef74b7aa1d36db85c35.jpg

Counter-acting that with "He had Madonna, Madonna!"

Is the most surface level simplton shyt I ever heard. He was not in love with Madonna, with Heather Hunter, with any of the numerous bytches he ran through. Using them as evidence against the obvious deep connection he had with Jada shows you how empty a nikkas head actually is.

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This whole saga is a reflection of the dangers of social media, or maybe a better word should be there

the downfall, the downside, the dark side. Thousands and thousands of people viciously cutting someone down, who really hasn't done much of anything "wrong". Jada's a good actress. She had some success with a podcast/show. She's had some struggles with various things. I don't get it. I don't emotionally get the anger wit her. Why would I be bothered by the struggles of her OWN marriage?

People seem to be projecting their own ideas about marriage, and their own disillusionment about marriage, or else why care at all?

and this bothers me too, if her OWN family is good with her, but you aren't, what does that say about social media/these kind of othering and in group/out group?
Why is she putting that shyt out there? Why are we ignoring the countless interviews and the whole book about her life from her about this shyt? Why are we ignoring the whole show she has with much of it connected to her personal life? Why are we acting like she is asking for privacy when she has done little to show this? Most people have no problem ignoring someone when they aren't drawing attention to themselves. :heh:

And Jada is a terrible actress. :mjlol:

No it's not. You quite literally explained what people are truly taking offense to while acting as if the real reason is because they hate black women. The entire gestalt of Jada is someone who is in shyt but refuses to shut up about their shyt and thinks they are correct in their bullshyt when they are far from it. A man would be compared to a fukking cult leader if they acted like this and people would be roasting the fukker all over the place. Hugh Grant, a whole white guy, did a tenth of this bullshyt and got dragged when that scandal dropped.