High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

It's hilarious but I'm not even bothered by the fukkery she constantly brings. All I feel is amusement through her dysfunction and love for making it public. Even more so at how some people expose themselves as being crazy when trying to defend her nonsense.:heh:

She needs to stop p*ssy-footing it and just jump straight to admitting that she speaks to and fukks Tupac during weekly seances while Will watches. :mjlol:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Proposing to women in jail is gangster shyt 101 for jail guys. Also, on a human behavior level, it's very understandable.

they all do it. She understood it exactly.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing she said really contradicts what Jada said.

"Do you really believe a man in prison would propose to multiple women within the same few weeks????"

michael-jordan-yeah.gif
Except that she basically proved that Jada could not have visited him in Rikers.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Proposing to women in jail is gangster shyt 101 for jail guys. Also, on a human behavior level, it's very understandable.

they all do it. She understood it exactly.

As I said earlier in this long ass thread. Pac got his marriage with Keisha annuled because he knew it was for the wrong reasons. He just didn't want to be alone, wanted to have conjugals...if he tried that on Jada, someone who he actually has history and connection with and she turned it down, you think he ain't about to pick from one of the many starletts/groupies to stand in?

That's what he did and he instantly regretted it. He and Jada both ran off and got married to other people they ain't really want to be with for the wrong reasons, perfect mirroring.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This whole saga is a reflection of the dangers of social media, or maybe a better word should be there

the downfall, the downside, the dark side. Thousands and thousands of people viciously cutting someone down, who really hasn't done much of anything "wrong". Jada's a good actress. She had some success with a podcast/show. She's had some struggles with various things. I don't get it. I don't emotionally get the anger wit her. Why would I be bothered by the struggles of her OWN marriage?

People seem to be projecting their own ideas about marriage, and their own disillusionment about marriage, or else why care at all?

and this bothers me too, if her OWN family is good with her, but you aren't, what does that say about social media/these kind of othering and in group/out group?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
As I said earlier in this long ass thread. Pac got his marriage with Keisha annuled because he knew it was for the wrong reasons. He just didn't want to be alone, wanted to have conjugals...if he tried that on Jada, someone who he actually has history and connection with and she turned it down, you think he ain't about to pick from one of the many starletts/groupies to stand in?

That's what he did and he instantly regretted it. He and Jada both ran off and got married to other people they ain't really want to be with for the wrong reasons, perfect mirroring.

Exactly.

What I will say is that Jada and Pac probably saw through each other’s BS.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
This whole saga is a reflection of the dangers of social media, or maybe a better word should be there

the downfall, the downside, the dark side. Thousands and thousands of people viciously cutting someone down, who really hasn't done much of anything "wrong". Jada's a good actress. She had some success with a podcast/show. She's had some struggles with various things. I don't get it. I don't emotionally get the anger wit her. Why would I be bothered by the struggles of her OWN marriage?

People seem to be projecting their own ideas about marriage, and their own disillusionment about marriage, or else why care at all?

and this bothers me too, if her OWN family is good with her, but you aren't, what does that say about social media/these kind of othering and in group/out group?

Jada is that you? Lol