Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Didn’t pac grow hair while in prison? He’s always had his eyebrow :pachaha:
Alopecia is just another word for balding :manny:

Any hair loss is a form of alopecia. And it's not always permanent. So hair grows back like in pac or jada's case.

Really not a noteworthy headline. No pun intended :pachaha:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
So tired of all these clown slandering Pac all these years later. You chatty patty weirdos are just as guilty for breathing life to this type of garbage as any of the clickbait websites. The level of stupidity that lurks beneath the crevices of this incel-infested subforum never seizes to amaze me

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
So tired of all these clown slandering Pac all these years later. You chatty patty weirdos are just as guilty for breathing life to this type of garbage as any of the clickbait websites. The level of stupidity that lurks beneath the crevices of this incel-infested subforum never seizes to amaze me
:umad:

Daps
Alopecia is just another word for balding :manny:

Any hair loss is a form of alopecia. And it's not always permanent. So hair grows back like in pac or jada's case.

Really not a noteworthy headline. No pun intended :pachaha:

0ea544e88a477f69232d102b8af1bce2.jpg

At least we know what the beef was about the whole time tho :wow:

Daps

Don’t hurt nobody :why:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Lol they ain't married anymore

I'm saying that Willard needs to divorce Jada...

He may take a financial hit but it's better than having to look at her face.

Toss her back to the streets but not Baltimore streets though. We don't claim that Bald headed Heffa !!

:pacspit:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Just do the divorce already fukk the alimony it's about peace of mind and having self respect...:snoop:

Mane I swear,

The black cloud will be gone and you’ll make that bread off of people feeling like they getting “old will back”

Unless she got some major dirt on buddy