Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
She shouldn't have even addressed it. They are asking her pre approved questions.

That's like Michelle going out there answering questions about Barry O gay rumors, or him answering questions about her tranny rumors.

When you're on that level, you don't even address the ignorance cause all you do is breathe life into it.
I don't care about the antics of entertainers, and I definitely do not consider them anywhere near the same level as powerful political leaders & spouses. I don't idolize those in the entertainer class. So them making fools of themself is nothing but the requirements of their profession.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon::aicmon::aicmon:
Man got no exit strategy.
Like this, she got something on him a divorce trial would show.
All he had to do was stay with first wifey.
She was badder than Jada.
Already had his seed.
Shorty woulda probably been cool about whatever it gotta be Jada know.
All 'cause Will was horny... or sumn.
I feel bad for dude, but at the same time he brought it on himself.
She must got a video of dude swallowin' a glizzy or bein' a power bottom.
Gangbanged... sumn... 'cause this beyond OD wild.
Fukk Will do?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Swinging with another M/F couple doesn’t make you gay, unless I’m missing something and misunderstanding what swinging is?
It does if the males are having relations and contact with each as has been the rumor over the years about Will/Duane. Even Tisha was asked about it after the divorce.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
She shouldn't have even addressed it. They are asking her pre approved questions.

That's like Michelle going out there answering questions about Barry O gay rumors, or him answering questions about her tranny rumors.

When you're on that level, you don't even address the ignorance cause all you do is breathe life into it.
The question wasn’t as direct as this headline is making it seem. She asked about how she felt about all the different rumors, listed like 5 or 6 different rumors including both of them being gay, and then asked if any of it was true.

She said none of it was true and didn’t address anything individually.

This is clickbait… and I very much dislike Jada right now cause she can’t seem to stfu.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swinging with another M/F couple doesn’t make you gay, unless I’m missing something and misunderstanding what swinging is?
any type of scenario where you're knowingly putting your penis where another man's penis has been and the women hasn't even showered is gay

whether it's a train, swinging orgy, m/m/f threesome, a truck stop glory hole

full

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
It does if the males are having relations and contact with each as has been the rumor over the years about Will/Duane. Even Tisha was asked about it after the divorce.
Fairs I don’t keep up with shyt like that

I hear you if there was rumours about Will and Duane, but that comment was completely unnecessary by her.

Shes just adding more fuel to the fire imo, should’ve kept it pushing.

Because now you got people asking what she means by that…And coming up with their own conclusions.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
If it turned out Will was gay he would be welcomed back into the academy:mjpls:I think maybe he lashed out her early in their relationship and he hates that he repeated the behaviour of his father.