TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this in another thread but I bet Jada has served him divorce papers before but Will won't sign off on it. The slap at the Oscars was his way of saying, "See I still love you. We can work through our problems." Divorce to some people is a sign of failure. His personality and ego won't let him accept it but it's obvious the marriage been over. Jada has been humiliating him in public for awhile in hopes he sign those papers.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I still don't understand why she had to go and get the Iron Man face. :dahell:
One of the most universally beautiful women in the world getting cheek implants was wild. Was the nail in the coffin for me in knowing how Will gets down. It was a desperation move on her part. She was trying everything she could to attract him.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I said this in another thread but I bet Jada has served him divorce papers before but Will won't sign off on it. The slap at the Oscars was his way of saying, "See I still love you. We can work through our problems." Divorce to some people is a sign of failure. His personality and ego won't let him accept it but it's obvious the marriage been over. Jada has been humiliating him in public for awhile in hopes he sign those papers.

Will gave her a life she could only have dreamed of. She was a c list actress from the 90s who everyone would have forgot about after 2005. Probably would have been living middle class at best right now if she didn't bag Will. Got to show some appreciation to a good man, even if you drift apart. His other baby mom played it like a real woman.

They were being paraded as the perfect family but Will's got the WOAT wife and kids. Gabrielle Union is up there though from what I saw a few years ago lol.

Trouble

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If there not divorced she is still his wife, this chick doing everything to to embarrasse this man

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The only thing that makes me not believe this theory is the fact that she would have said this out to the public now with how open she's been about their marriage. Her admitting that would force his hand into doing so or get negative PR pushback especially from women.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the most universally beautiful women in the world getting cheek implants was wild. Was the nail in the coffin for me in knowing how Will gets down. It was a desperation move on her part. She was trying everything she could to attract him.
Two different perspectives on completely opposite ends of the spectrum.