Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I remember my grandmother said 20 something years ago that he shouldn't marry her. My sis and younger women In the family didn't agree. Man, they don't make women like they used to. Can't trust none of these Western women today.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
We need to have a girls night in to remind Will what a bad bytch and strong independent queen he is, this is crazy :mjcry:
:wow:
And this is exactly what Will wanted. Let her destroy her own image. She’s coming across as bitter

Will is playing some amazing chess here

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's a textbook narcissist.
This. No publicist would allow their client to damage their brand the way Jada does almost on a weekly basis. And this is the wife of Will Smith, who is (or used to be, lol) one of the best and most carefully marketed brands in the world. So she either refuses to have one, or her publicists stopped trying because she is impossible to work with.

Daps
I remember my grandmother said 20 something years ago that he shouldn't marry her. My sis and younger women In the family didn't agree. Man, they don't make women like they used to. Can't trust none of these Western women today.

you could tell from the outset that she was trash. this isn’t a woman who concealed her nature; it was blatant to anyone paying attention that will was above her.

she’s always carried herself like a white woman pretending to be down, imo.

:unimpressed: