Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Jada is really asking for it:francis:
:francis:Y’all playing but I really hope. Will doesn’t crash out like that. He should just ok the divorce and pay up. And put something in place that restricts Jada. From talking about or even alluding to their marriage.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

He’s pretty much knee deep in this. He couldn’t divorce her even if he wanted to because ultimately, it wouldn’t make him happy. Jada would have to be the one to pull the plug but she isn’t going to do it do they’re pretty much in this “bad marriage “ for life.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
giphy.gif
The dead don't testify so I don't believe her.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I said this in another thread but I bet Jada has served him divorce papers before but Will won't sign off on it. The slap at the Oscars was his way of saying, "See I still love you. We can work through our problems." Divorce to some people is a sign of failure. His personality and ego won't let him accept it but it's obvious the marriage been over. Jada has been humiliating him in public for awhile in hopes he sign those papers.
They in Cali, he don't need to sign shyt. She can file and the divorce goes no matter which party is objecting to it. It's a no fault state so it ain't like it matters who files first or if there was infidelity.

That's what makes this shyt even more confusing. SHE still ain't file, it don't make any sense

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
jada was jealous as helll or had some hate towards pacs wife Keisha I read somewhere…..not sure if they knew each other before hand ….. heard Keisha is a lawyer or something along those lines … would love to see a new interview full depth with Keisha but it seems she’s vanished of the face of the earth …..:jbhmm: