Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just imagine you have a wife, right. Then imagine she is constantly talking about her ex that passed and how great he was and how much she misses him and she can hardly even speak his name without crying, etc… What we doin?

This woman might have the least amount of respect for her man than any woman ever lol…it’s so blatant that it must just be out of spite at this point. And every time we hear him speak on her it’s always adoration and respect. Will my guy but he is fn buggin. Women will go as far as you allow, they’re like kids in that way, you gotta set them straight early and establish hierarchy or you will become a doormat, like this man.

Kids is grown ass adults now, hit the damn eject button champ. Will 55 but 55 with money is like 30, lol, go get active!

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What did Will do to deserve this? She goes out of her way to emasculate him every chance she gets.

Will's biggest fault is that he isnt :pachaha: she doesn't respect Will and sees him as a soft touch that's why she's always throwing shots.

Wouldn't be surprised if she some had dirt on Will either. The type that isn't good for his brand/image so she's flexes in public knowing Will isn't saying shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He dodged a bullet

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Nahhh this crazy. Lmao.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
She was nice looking back in the 90s but she was getting passed around in Hollywood similar to salli richardson, but at least salli richardson kept her mouth close about her past , moved on and had a family and still working behind the cameras today..

This hoe here, cant let the pass go and ended up fukking up her whole family and fukking her son friend

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She must've walked in on will and duane martin fooling around and agreed to an nda or something
First of all, 😂😂😂

And, if she agreed to an NDA then wouldn’t he be Gucci? He’s good, she can’t say shyt about it so no harm no foul.

Will said in his book that he would have never left his first wife, even tho they were going thru it too…he said the only reason that ended is because she asked for a divorce. He told her no, lol, but she persisted I guess. Kid is just a sucker for love/soft type imo, he not a homo…🤷🏽‍♂️

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
First of all, 😂😂😂

And, if she agreed to an NDA then wouldn’t he be Gucci? He’s good, she can’t say shyt about it so no harm no foul.

Will said in his book that he would have never left his first wife, even tho they were going thru it too…he said the only reason that ended is because she asked for a divorce. He told her no, lol, but she persisted I guess. Kid is just a sucker for love/soft type imo, he not a homo…🤷🏽‍♂️

Maybe not a signed document, but perhaps just a verbal agreement. Hate to put that jacket on the guy, but nothing about this really makes sense to me at this point.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
whoa! Chris rock tried to get the p*ssy too? that's crazy

and they been out the game damn near a decade?

lol WTF is a separation

I love my wife but if we over we over...ain't no timeouts bytch

I understand they got that cheese but damn why did this have to come out in public

damn Will smfh still feel bad for him even though I feel he could put a stop to this shyt

his kids are grown I don't get it