Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I BEEN saying it and I will KEEP saying it...

Yall like to push the narrative that will is a sucka

That nikka been having side bytches since day 1. That nikka literally had his first wife living in his backyard while married to jada.

Idk how much he loves jada and all that but IMO this mf keep hoes and always has. And if anybody knows it it's jada, hence why she keep wildin putting all her dirt out there. Including this ridiculous ongoing obsession with "remembering pac"

Lack of attention is a mf
EXACTLY.

Like a multimillionaire who runs a production company and has been a global star for DECADES is getting ran by Jada.

Said it before. Will is the “nice guy”. Puts up an image for the outside world and probably behaves differently when all the cameras and extra ppl are gone.

A man who crafted his image in such a way to get to this level? Fukk outta here.

If anything he plays Mr Nice and sensitive in the public eye so that he will always have some sympathy from women/fans.

Dude was literally traveling the globe with some female Indian YT comedian half his age, then her ass popped up hosting a late night show :laff:

Will and Jada have an arrangement. Jada was messing with unstable Alsina and that’s when the house of cards began to fall.

I’m not taking anything away from her because she IS a celeb and a talented woman, but she and will are NOT the same. She has no real leverage and she knows it. And she isn’t leaving that marriage because of it.

You know what it looks like when there’s a power couple?

The woman decides to walk away- like Gisele walked from Tom. She can do that because she has star power & a career on her own.

The woman decides to stay- like Beyoncé stayed with Jay. Instead of leaving, she poured herself into her work and is legitimately on top of the music world. Whatever happens down the line, she is an independent superstar with a superstar husband telling the world his wife is the greatest to ever do it. She has LEVERAGE in her union.

Jada can’t make those moves, so she does this passive aggressive crap. She has Will’s secrets, yes. But that’s it.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude had a hallucination about it while in ayo...ahu...you know that shyt nikkas be taking and trippin off. Said he saw his money and all his shyt flying away.

This shyt is getting to a place where it could affect his pockets. You rep is already damaged for good. Career and money come next. Maybe thats her play. Maybe thats the only way he will go along with the divorve :ohhh:.
Yea I seen that he was talking about his Ayahuasca experience. He said he’s done ayahuasca 12 or 13 times. So you know he’s going through shyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
EXACTLY.

Like a multimillionaire who runs a production company and has been a global star for DECADES is getting ran by Jada.

Said it before. Will is the “nice guy”. Puts up an image for the outside world and probably behaves differently when all the cameras and extra ppl are gone.

A man who crafted his image in such a way to get to this level? Fukk outta here.

If anything he plays Mr Nice and sensitive in the public eye so that he will always have some sympathy from women/fans.

Dude was literally traveling the globe with some female Indian YT comedian half his age, then her ass popped up hosting a late night show :laff:

Will and Jada have an arrangement. Jada was messing with unstable Alsina and that’s when the house of cards began to fall.

I’m not taking anything away from her because she IS a celeb and a talented woman, but she and will are NOT the same. She has no real leverage and she knows it. And she isn’t leaving that marriage because of it.

You know what it looks like when there’s a power couple?

The woman decides to walk away- like Gisele walked from Tom. She can do that because she has star power & a career on her own.

The woman decides to stay- like Beyoncé stayed with Jay. Instead of leaving, she poured herself into her work and is legitimately on top of the music world. Whatever happens down the line, she is an independent superstar with a superstar husband telling the world his wife is the greatest to ever do it. She has LEVERAGE in her union.

Jada can’t make those moves, so she does this passive aggressive crap. She has Will’s secrets, yes. But that’s it.

We don't want to hear this Jada and other rebellious Black women like her need to learn to obey their husband.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We don't want to hear this Jada and other rebellious Black women like her need to learn to obey their husband.
Well sure, but why pick a woman like her in the first place? :ohhh:

Will liked all that fire and spunk she had.
He just didn’t realize how she’d turn it on him.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tupac liked Jada but Jada saw him as a friend. It wasn’t until Pac blew up when Jada looked at him differently. But at that point Pac thought she was too promiscuous and never got with her and chose to love her from a distance (he wrote about this when he was in jail) when he got out of jail, Jada was supposed to direct California Love but she was with Will at this point and Will told her not to go out to Cali. Pac was pissed and said “Word? you picking him over someone you knew your whole life?” And they fell out.

It was always unfinished business with the two of them and that’s why Jada romanticizes him…..and Will let’s it rock :pachaha:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Keeping it a buck, I don't see in any reality Tupac besting will in fisticuffs like 100 outta 100 Will washes him. She just keep with it because that's all she has to strike a nerve. My girl told me once how cute she thought Mos Def was and I was immature then and actually sulked a bit til I got my head right, but to this day I can't enjoy his music without being a little salty........I would squash that little nikka ......quickly.......word to my immature insecure self........

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Peep the chemistry they have on screen. That wasn't scripted. That was real. Pac imprinted Jada from the start

Y’all are obsessed with Pac and this idea you have. Y’all more “obsessed” than Jada:mjlol: live vicariously through a man who’s been deceased for decades Brehs:dame: