FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Very LSA post:snoop:
I wonder why y'all keep going at it with the "Jada lvs Pac" fan fiction.
She friendzoned the shyt outta Pac.

EDIT: I didn't realize that she was outchea sayin Pac was her soulmate
Still doe. She curved that nikka when he was writing those wet ass poems.
So this "Pac and I" shyt is a finesse

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This version of Jada was so fine and attractive to me.

Time can be a truth revealer and a cruel monster.

I remember when him and jada got married my mother said something along the lines of she’s too “fast” for him and in my mind I thought “what the fuck do you know about these ppl?”…ffwd several years later and she got it :hubie:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I BEEN saying it and I will KEEP saying it...

Yall like to push the narrative that will is a sucka

That nikka been having side bytches since day 1. That nikka literally had his first wife living in his backyard while married to jada.

Idk how much he loves jada and all that but IMO this mf keep hoes and always has, we just never hear about it because will is a smart dude, he was smart before the acting/rapping. And if anybody knows it it's jada, hence why she keep wildin putting all her dirt out there. Including this ridiculous ongoing obsession with "remembering pac"

Lack of attention is a mf

EXACTLY.

Like a multimillionaire who runs a production company and has been a global star for DECADES is getting ran by Jada.

Said it before. Will is the “nice guy”. Puts up an image for the outside world and probably behaves differently when all the cameras and extra ppl are gone.

A man who crafted his image in such a way to get to this level? Fukk outta here.

If anything he plays Mr Nice and sensitive in the public eye so that he will always have some sympathy from women/fans.

Dude was literally traveling the globe with some female Indian YT comedian half his age, then her ass popped up hosting a late night show :laff:

Will and Jada have an arrangement. Jada was messing with unstable Alsina and that’s when the house of cards began to fall.

I’m not taking anything away from her because she IS a celeb and a talented woman, but she and will are NOT the same. She has no real leverage and she knows it. And she isn’t leaving that marriage because of it.

You know what it looks like when there’s a power couple?

The woman decides to walk away- like Gisele walked from Tom. She can do that because she has star power & a career on her own.

The woman decides to stay- like Beyoncé stayed with Jay. Instead of leaving, she poured herself into her work and is legitimately on top of the music world. Whatever happens down the line, she is an independent superstar with a superstar husband telling the world his wife is the greatest to ever do it. She has LEVERAGE in her union.

Jada can’t make those moves, so she does this passive aggressive crap. She has Will’s secrets, yes. But that’s it.
Jaden and Willow? :ohhh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Will smith is a sucka and a disgrace, he would have never had the audacity to assault and hit a white man on a stage and dress him down like he did chris rock, that was bush league, all for an arrogant entitled narcissistic spouse. I am all out on will until he properly apologizes to chris rock, you dont humiliate another black man like that
I'm sorry but if ANY man insulted my wife, on National TV or otherwise, they'd get the same treatment regardless of their ethnicity.

There were much better ways to deal with the disrespect, but Will was perfectly within his rights as her husband to dress Chris down in some way, shape, or form.​

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXACTLY.

Like a multimillionaire who runs a production company and has been a global star for DECADES is getting ran by Jada.

Said it before. Will is the “nice guy”. Puts up an image for the outside world and probably behaves differently when all the cameras and extra ppl are gone.

A man who crafted his image in such a way to get to this level? Fukk outta here.

If anything he plays Mr Nice and sensitive in the public eye so that he will always have some sympathy from women/fans.

Dude was literally traveling the globe with some female Indian YT comedian half his age, then her ass popped up hosting a late night show :laff:

Will and Jada have an arrangement. Jada was messing with unstable Alsina and that’s when the house of cards began to fall.

I’m not taking anything away from her because she IS a celeb and a talented woman, but she and will are NOT the same. She has no real leverage and she knows it. And she isn’t leaving that marriage because of it.

You know what it looks like when there’s a power couple?

The woman decides to walk away- like Gisele walked from Tom. She can do that because she has star power & a career on her own.

The woman decides to stay- like Beyoncé stayed with Jay. Instead of leaving, she poured herself into her work and is legitimately on top of the music world. Whatever happens down the line, she is an independent superstar with a superstar husband telling the world his wife is the greatest to ever do it. She has LEVERAGE in her union.

Jada can’t make those moves, so she does this passive aggressive crap. She has Will’s secrets, yes. But that’s it.
She also has half his money if she decides to leave.

Being successful and rich dont stop you from getting ran. He may or may not have been getting side box but we dont know. He didnt say. He certainly didnt spring it in her on a show in front of the world. He doesnt pine over someone else to the point that the kids are in on it. A man that is in control of the situation is not letting all this shyt happen. He isnt embarrasing the ancestors at the Oscars. She aint saying all this shyt publically if he has this dark private alter ego.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
:laff: The crazy part is she doesn't believe this herself.

Tupac wanted her, and she didn't want him.

She is doing this just to further disrespect Will. This is the only thing it can be.

:dahell: U and your kids can be soulmates

And these are the women who get platforms

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ay we can talk shyt and Will has definitely made himself look horrible....however he will have no shortage of broads the moment he is available. I mean seriously R. Kelly and OJ got broads after their respective trials with way less money than Will. shyt its broads that would have a drink with Bill Cosby right now.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe pics of him sucking a dikk or something. I mean that's about the only thing I can think of.
full

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

She hates his guts. Only built up resentment could push someone to do the things Jada continues to do regarding Will. Just leave that man if it's like that.
He's better than this. He deserves better than this. The kids are grown just move it along Will.
Yup. And honestly ppl often overlook the fact that her relationship with August was HIGHLY inappropriate. fukking her son's friend, a friend who was ill and disabled at the time under guise of being a "mentor"??? Nasty Business.