RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Men need to stop putting p*ssy on a pedestal

Jada ain't even that fine to be embarrasijg himself like this. A lot of these bytches really don't even be hyping themselves up that much: it only starts when too many dudes let them get away with everything because they have a p*ssy.

Men will never stop putting a bytch on a pedestal. That's like expecting a hoe to stop being a hoe.

And their situation isn't the average man's situation by a long shot.

Will is gonna be fine at the end of the day.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Will allegedly smashed Eva Mendes, Margot Robbie and Nadine Velasquez.

Yet he never publicly disrespected his wife. Yet his wife takes the ultimate piss. What secrets does she have?

If he divorces her she walks with at least $100m and will use Will to make her own money.
the longer he stays with her, the more it will cost. he needs to have some pride to rip that band-aid off ASAP.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
She didn't tell him to do that. He willingly chose to crash out and she is just letting the world know that she didn't put the battery in his back like so many people were accusing her of doing for over a year now.

Yeah, Jada ain't shyt but it's time people hold Will Smith accountable for enabling and engaging in this fukkery from her. That man is 55 years old, not 15.
Right. The reasons he is staying are probably mainly self serving. He knew he wouldn’t have been as respected as a Black actor as a two time divorcee, especially because they had already pushed their kids in the spotlight. Clean cut image doesn’t really gel with two broken homes and the image he wanted.

Also, I said a few weeks ago after the Tupac birthday post that it was obvious they weren’t in a relationship and haven’t been for some time. I don’t know why people couldn’t see it. I love Will. He’s one of my favorite actors. But I don’t believe him to be the victim in any of this.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This photo right here tells you everything you need to know about this marriage.

jadawillbrokenup.jpg
This is gross