Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Jada has to be jealous of Will’s career. I think the last big thing she’s been in. Was Gotham and Girl’s Trip. Ol girl doesn’t want to be known as Will Smith’s wife.
It's insane to me how absolutely irrelevant she would be if she didn't marry Will. Yet she acts like she runs the show and Will let's it happen

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
p*ssy and head game has to be trash if august ran to man :mjlol:

august-alsina-twitter-vh1-the-industry-cosign-big-ced.jpg

:mjlol: I think dude over there is his brother if I remember correctly

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow she takes every occasion to humiliate him and put their business on blast.

Honestly I think he must have done something horrible for her to be so vocal and him to be so silent-or have a really awful secret, no other explanation.
Not necessarily. I've seen abusive relationships like this, where one partner is afraid of losing the other and constantly allow themselves to get trampled over and humiliated not because they did something wrong but out of fear of abandonment and/or the others wrath.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't believe in domestic violence but swear to god jada complete disrespect will have me reconsidering
she has publicly emasculated one of the nicest people in front of the world
just a humiliation tour
How can u not believe in for domestic violence? I know at least 4 bishes that need they azz whooped. Adding Jada to the list.

You know the stories about Will fukkin men must be true. She holdin something over that nikka

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you all still saying he was protecting her ... :mjlol:

Protecting her from lame jokes …???

That narrative is dead

Plus were separated … what was the real reason why he slapped him …
It's obvious he slapped him because he saw her face after he laughed at the joke and knew he wouldn't hear the end of it if he didn't immediately rectify his mistake.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what secrets Jada have over Will but its not worth his dignity being hostage over him 😔

I mean did he cheat a lot?

Does Will like boochie cat?

What is it that keeps Will from leaving her?!
The bytch in him