FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure what everyone else thinks but I just feel jada is a toxic woman for real … will needs to get a grip of his emotions n stop letting this bird control his emotions and continue to be an embarrassment ….. he almost lost his career over this broad ….
when your career is over she trying to use will to get any lame attention possible

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DBwuzG.jpg

:picard:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Imagine crashing out for the one woman on the planet you might should actually crash out for...YOUR WIFE...and then this bytch just straight up like "I don't know he did that we don't even live together" :wow:

Beyond emasculating.

I'd prefer Will to have been revealed to be fukking other men than for him to go out like this.

At least there is a word to describe men fukking each other.

It aint even word to describe this type of behavior.

Like the first word that came to my mind was simp but shyt thats his wife and they got kids simp don't apply.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Imagine crashing out for the one woman on the planet you might should actually crash out for...YOUR WIFE...and then this bytch just straight up like "I don't know he did that we don't even live together" :wow:

Beyond emasculating.

I'd prefer Will to have been revealed to be fukking other men than for him to go out like this.

At least there is a word to describe men fukking each other.

It aint even word to describe this type of behavior.

Like the first word that came to my mind was simp but shyt thats his wife and they got kids simp don't apply.
Uganda-President-Yoweri-Museveni.jpg