Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals That Will Smith and His Ex-Wife Sheree Zampino Sometimes Take Trips When She’s Not There

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From the article:
After being asked if Will and Sheree’s relationship gets under her skin, she said, “Never. They take trips. I’m not there. They do their thing…”

“Not together romantically, but like if he’s going on a book tour and his mom is going and his sister,” Sheree tags along as well, Jada said. “It’s fun for me to watch them enjoy them. It takes time, though.”

Jada added, “We’re not having trouble, everyone. Let’s just make that very clear cause you know that will be the next rumor.”

Nothing to see here,all is well in the Smith household.

Instead of worrying about Will and trying to break his household up. Yall need to worry about finding righteous attachments of your own. Not to mention he has 3 succesful children. Most of you will end up with one dud in the mix. Hate it or love it,they are relationship goals.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Instead of worrying about Will and trying to break his household up. Yall need to worry about finding righteous attachments of your own. Not to mention he has 3 succesful children. Most of you will end up with one dud in the mix. Hate it or love it,they are relationship goals.
:picard:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf::what:

fukked up family around

What man would want to date sheree for a serious relationship?

bytch will be at the dinner table saying” just to let u know me and my married ex still take trips together “:francis::gucci: bytch u serious!!!
Uh, she’s probably not dating other men because her famous wealthy ex-husband is probably taking care of her, which is why they take solo trips :comeon:

I know she remarried, but if she got divorced again then Will probably made her a sister-wife.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
ITT no one watched the actual video or read the article

Sheree also said she and Will “are better as co-parents than we were as husband and wife. We came together to have Trey, it took the two of us to make him, but then we shifted.”
Not together romantically, but like if he’s going on a book tour and his mom is going and his sister,” Sheree tags along as well, Jada said. “It’s fun for me to watch them enjoy them. It takes time, though.”

Clickbait headline
I *almost* stand corrected.

Ain’t no way he isn’t doing something with her 🤣 If they are all away on a trip and he knocks on her hotel door, you think she isn't gonna open it? :sas2:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

I mean if your bytch fukking your kid’s friend a relationship goal, well……..you’re an interesting person